Finally got a cc piece

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by ktmboyz, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

I made the move up from my glock and xdm to a Kimber .45 ultra compact II stainless with night sights and laser grips [​IMG]

2. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

S w e e t!!!!!!!!

3. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

AWESOME!!! VERY nice compact pistol. Now carry it condition 1 like they were designed to be carried, run enough assorted rounds through it to be 110% confident with it and you have a winning combo.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's a nice little addition you got there. Now, WHERE is my RANGE REPORT????

And get an avatar!! :D

JD

5. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

ok ok first things first I got an avatar :) And am now a supporting member :cool:
    As for the range report I am hoping to get out this sunday and run some through it. I haven't even broke in my xdm or my m&p 15 yet.. Snow is just going away up here so I can get out to my local range without walking a half mile in a carrying all my gear and ammo :(
    Soo hopefully this weekend, I can't wait to try it after all the good things I've been reading about kimbers and my other two new ones for that matter.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nice avatar and thanks for joining up to support the site. Don't forget to hit The Bunker and sign up for BobbyB13's April Giveaway....

JD

7. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

Very nice piece. Take good care of it.

8. WDB

WDB New Member

Nice Kimber, sounds like when the snow melts you have a few nice pistols to break in. It's a tough job but someone has to do it and expect your up to getting the job done:D

9. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Excellent choice! I would get rid of the laser sight thingy, you can replace it with some of Sarge's fantastic grips (Home Page). You can see some of his work at the 1911 sub-forum.