Finally Gave In

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by PRM, Aug 25, 2013.

1. PRM

PRM New Member

OK, I finally gave in... Most stores I've been too don't have .22 LRs, .22 magnums are a pipe dream.

I found one store that had acquired some .22 magnums off of another customer and I was lucky enough to get a couple of hundred rounds. I probably have driven at least a 150 miles to different stores in search of the illusive long rifle only to find a couple that had them and they had a 50 round limit.

I just bought a 500 round brick off of Gun Broker, cost plus shipping was $85.00. Although, the price bites - at $3.35 per gallon of gas, it's still probably cheaper than driving around and only finding a few rounds here and there.

I will remember these days well when I vote in 2014.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

So when voting time comes around which will you back, Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Bloomberg? Lmfao

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

4. PRM

PRM New Member

Mountainman13...your funny. Hey, I guess we got see the lighter side of it. Staying mad ain't good, and the liberals cant stay in power forever.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

When things get too serious I joke. It's a developed survival mechanism. I'm still alive. Many of my friends aren't. I guess it works.

6. cybor_2099

cybor_2099 New Member

Right on.. I am the same way. I have to lighten the mood or i get way to cranky.. And then everyone in my family pays and i dont want that. So i joke to alleviate the tension.. Works for me too

7. lucznik

lucznik New Member

I just bought a 550 rd. box of 22lr at Walmart this morning. It was the only box on the shelf, but my timing worked out in my favor for once. Cost was $24.00.

They had quite a nice selection of 22 Mag. Three brands, CCI, Federal, and Remington. I didn't get any because I don't own a .22 Mag. I don't remember the price, but it wasn't terribly high...