Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys,

i am getting my ffl back in georgia for gunsmithing, my friend has a gun bussiness in georgia about 20 feet from where i will be, but i am a south carolina resident.. ok now the ?

i need to have 2 machine guns and a aow and 2 silencers transfered to me. i know ffl/sot can transfer to a ffl dealer/gunsmith without leo signoff, on the back of the form in state. do i as a georgia ffl/south carolina resident have to fill out both sides of the form 4 or just the front, i have looked everywhere and cant find the answer on atf site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts