FEMA teaches Law Enforcement that founding fathers were terrorists.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by KalashnikovJosh, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KalashnikovJosh

KalashnikovJosh New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQl8Npol1Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQl8Npol1Y[/ame]

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i cannot believe what i just saw. the founding fathers terrorists? that's just insane. those terrorists as he called them afforded him the rights he enjoys. and this person is teaching this crap? to whom is he teaching it to? which law enforcement agencies?

well lets just teach them about Hitlers more enlightened policies as well! we know how those turned out. definately not for the good.

3. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

An address from a link you previously posted

this was issued in August of 2010
    http://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/ar...ions-in-the-homeland-a-“vision”-of-the-future

WARNING: this is long, but a good read of an "internal uprising" of the people of the United States. i call it "Quelling of the Masses of 2016"

if you feel it needs to go to a different thread, move it......as i don't have clearance for the last three in FTF.

4. KalashnikovJosh

Don't know for sure.

But under this current administration we can expect this sort of crap.

[​IMG]

5. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

was it me, or were there any "other" races in the class besides minority??? :confused: :mad: (besides the visible "students," listen to the voices of the unseen)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  6. KalashnikovJosh

I wasn't paying any particular attention to the racial makeup of the class and find it pretty irrelevant.

7. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

makes me wanna puke!!!

8. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

it does if they are black panther party affiliates.......:eek:

9. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

That's the craziest s*** I've seen in awhile, FEMA is the domestic enemy we've all been taught to defend against.

10. bkt

bkt New Member

OK, this thread really belongs in the politics section, not here...it has nothing to do with firearm activism.

Terrorism needs to be defined. It would seem the presenter is saying anyone who rebels against government is a terrorist, never mind the context in which it is done. It's impossible to tell who this guy was or what the setting was, but it sure seems he's a shill for tyrant wannabes.

When a government breaks its own laws and years of attempts to reach a peaceful solution after grievances have been made known fall on deaf government ears, there are two possible outcomes: tolerate the abuse, or dissociate yourselves from that government and form a new one.

Were the Founders rabble-rousers? Sure they were! Were they wrong to do what they did? Not at all.

11. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I think there some 'revisionist' history going on trying to redefine 'rebel' as the same as 'terrorist'. Unless it's been hidden for over two hundred years, I don't know of any rebel act directed at the killing of loyalest civilians, either here or in England.

12. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

The Men in Black Vs the Men in Blue Jeans! Both are armed but our own government decries the Levi's are the ones that are dangerous, watch them!

Lets face it, its easy to convince Liberal Naive America who is the real threat, all you have to say is "Were here from the Government to help", the other has no legal affiliation or standing, they must be rouges! Just like Social Services Vs Catholic Charities, Catholics hate woman and only want you money right?

13. fmj

fmj Active Member

First off, our founders WERE the original terrorists by todays definition.

(as are we constitution loving "bitter clingers")

Secondly, did anyone notice the date tag on that video? Makes one say "hmmmm".

14. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

That was the first thing I noted. Have they been "teaching" this same bulls**t for all that time?

15. fmj

fmj Active Member

obviously they have, considering the current state of affairs.

16. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

This so-called instructor from FEMA is an ignoramus whom King George would have been very proud of in promoting British rule. He is, after all, indicative of what our government (and its appendages) are today. Traitors!! Now I know why Homeland Security has ordered 450,000,000 hollow point bullets. I hear thunder though there are no visible clouds yet in the sky.

17. Donn

Donn Active Member

Don't know why anyone's surprised. Colleges and a lot of high schools have been teaching this stuff for years. The date and time stamp on the recording is proof of that.

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Gents- I was going to post a comment here- but this is not the comment I wanted to make.

This section of the forum is NOT Politics- and Politics is reserved for supporting member, for good and sufficent reason. If you would like to make a post of politics, become a supporting member.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.