Feindin

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by niteglock, Apr 20, 2012.

1. niteglock

niteglock New Member

I want an AR15. But have no money right now.

2. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

3. Kinetics

Kinetics New Member

Dont worry bro, i had to save money for a year and a half before i got my AR! Its a fun process and the guys here will help you through it.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I've been working on saving the money for close to 3 years. Every time I get close something happens and the money goes elsewhere. To make matters worse I'm sitting on an acog, redot, reflex, 3 point sling, original cleaning kit, laser sight with pressure switch, multiple 30 rnd mags, a few hundred rounds of ap and a handful of tracers for the damn thing. I just put up my first gun on consignment to help with funding the build.
    I feel you man.

5. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Care to elaborate? :p Are you asking for help?

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Most of us are so broke we can't pay attention.

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Try your best to buy the parts bit by bit. Cos the prices keep going up. Take time and dont give yourself a burden out of it.

8. niteglock

niteglock New Member

Haha. If u r willing. Lol. No I was just looking at the AR pic thread and getting fed up because I want one already. I could probably sell one of my handguns and have most the money for one right there but too hard to let them go.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

hang in there and keep saving. don't sell something that you know later on that would cause regrets. try a garage sale and sell off a bunch of other stuff that you never use anymore. many of us have forgotten hobbies that we never do anymore. there are many ways to support our habit, err i mean hobby if we put our mind to it. i sold off about 12 different cameras and accessories, because i wanted an AR a couple of years ago, and i didn't really use them that much anymore and decided i wanted the AR more than them sitting in the closet not being used.