Feg pa-63

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by BigByrd47119, Oct 11, 2010.

1. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Hey everyone,

My fiancee recently decided shes interested in getting a gun to go threw her CCL classes.

After much debating and taking into consideration our price range, we finally decided on the FEG PA-63.

However, I am interested in what everyone here might think about it. What ammunition would you suggest for use as the primary defensive round, or as a plinking round? Where on earth can I pick up a holster (preferably ankle) that would be accomidating to this particular pistol?

Hopefully there will be a few FEG owners around who might give their .02

Thanks for any help!
    BigByrd

2. skydriver

skydriver New Member

I've had a PA-63 and they have quite a bit of snap so they are a bit rough on the web between the forefinger and thumb ... also has a horrible trigger, typically around 10-12 pounds in double action, in single action (once the hammer is back) isn't bad the Polish P64 is much more civilized or you might even consider a Bersa Thunder for a little more money

3. curly45

curly45 New Member

Pa 63

I have a PA 63 as stated it has a bite. Also don't think you might look for a better place to carry it.

4. justdon

justdon New Member

If this will be for her class.I would steer clear of it. I have a friend that has one i hate the recoil and trigger pull. As stated the p64 or bersa would be a much better choice. But thats up to you but at least look at the other ones mentioned here i think you would like them.

5. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

It turns out we went the route of the Kel-Tec P11. How can you beat a life time warranty?

6. justdon

justdon New Member

Good choice i didn't mention it but i have a kel-tec p40 and p32 love them both and they stand by their products.Good luck with it.