Federal Nullification Efforts

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by danf_fl, Jun 21, 2013.

1. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

2. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

There should be no need for this. The 2nd Amendment applies to ALL jurisdictions local, state, and federal!!!! It is an individual civil right we are talking about.:mad:
    No level of our government has the authority to violate our civil rights PERIOD!

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You mean we actually have something to thank California for? Is it going too far to suggest that its efforts to nullify federal marijuana laws may inadvertantly benefit gun rights movements?

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Arrest feds enforcing federal gun laws? Wonder what the states will do when the blue helmets come to enforce international laws. I would think that an invading entity would be fired upon when intruding on a state's sovereignty.

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

It is a slippery slope. The Feds have laws in place that state the Federal Laws take precedence over the state laws. The question is how do they get enforced? Generally, like the old 55 PH speed law, the Feds threaten to withhold funds and the states cave. This will prove interesting. So far Obummer is not going after the marijuana laws, but I think gun control will be different.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Texas threatened to arrest any UN official interfering with the last election within our borders. If the UN tried enforcing international laws here, they'd find that this is NOT a state you want to eff with.

The UN is a joke.

7. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

image-1848632641.jpg

8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I think my state is on board with this, I know it was brough up in the legislature but am not completely sure that it passed.

9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

How did "nullification" work out for the Confederacy???

10. fmj

fmj New Member

Civil war II is fast approaching.

This rogue fed is WAY out of control and off the chain...and people are slowly beginning to wake up....it no longer has the sugar to keep its kids in line.

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

It was a bad deal for my family. We lost a lot of folks who fought on the losing side. Then a real tragedy happened: My grandmothers sister married the son of the federal home guard in Randolph county, WV. :D

12. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

NC will pass nullification laws after they see how current laws fair in court. NC already has a law making it illegal for any NC agency to aid the federal government with weapons confiscation.

13. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I don't agree with the pot thing but I'm glade that states are waking up. The more awake people are and actually realizing to a certain point what the governments are doing. While the Federal government is about as trustful as creepy old guy with candy in his van it's nice knowing that our state governments are saying no we aint doing this ****.

Me personally I think Obama should have been impeached by now hell if he were anyone else he would have. But I think it's a good thing that the states are saying were not going to just lay down and take your bull **** anymore and if you keep pushing where gonna have some big freakin issues.

14. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

LOL. The 10th Amendment gives the states the authority to pass laws and control all of the things the Constitutions DOES NOT cover! The last time I look the RTKABA's is covered in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. Did I miss something here folks, or is this just another place where the state and federal governments have overstepped their authority and/or refused to acknowledge our rights as set down in the Bill of Right???? :confused:

15. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Before NY can start nullifying the federal governments unconstitutional laws, we have to nullify NY's Republi-Crats! I think that will start next election. Cleaning house is the only way were gonna get rid of the roaches! Its gonna be a hard schlogg if we even have a chance of winning our rights back. The big two Parties are much more powerful and influential than those they elect on our behalf. The only thing they hate worse than the "Other Party" is anyone that believes that their is a 3rd or 4th party to consider.

After all, it was We the people that put them there and it must be We the People that vote them out. If we allow 2 party leaders to choose who will represent us, we deserve the government we get. The tough part is getting viable candidates energized against and willing to risk everything for the highest cause. ****slinging isnt the worst thing that could happen anymore, they throw nukes at dissension!

16. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member