fed up.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Zamzow, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

Absolutely stupid that I have to take a test to own a fire ARM. So tired of the liberals bull ****. To make it worse we have a piece of **** president that would take all guns away if he had the chance. O wait that's what he is trying to do. Stay strong gun lovers protect our rights to keep and bare arms. If our 4 fathers were alive today they would be ashamed of what this country has become.

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

You dont have to go that far back to find people that are disgusted with the current crop of politicians. Harry Truman had a sign on his desk saying "The Buck Stops Here". Obama has a sign saying "Bush did it." Of course Harry was a Democrat while Obama is a Communist.

3. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

If our 4 fathers were alive today they would...jail all these people wanting to take away America's right to self protection.

4. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Wow, where do you live and what kind of test do you have to take?

5. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

California and its,a safety test.

6. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I don't know what's worse, the fact that the test costs $25 or the fact that the guy ahead of me in line failed his!

7. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

It's a 30 question test Ur only allowed to mis 7 or 8 questions. The test is rediculously easy.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You poor bastards out there in Commiefornia.

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Our forefathers are probably rolling over in their graves. :mad:

The Federal Government was never supposed to have this much power, and now you see why. The Founding Fathers knew athat the Federal Government could not be trusted. That is why they were supposed to only have a little power, and why we were given the right to bear arms.

10. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

I think if are 4 fathers were alive today they would be imprisoned as domestic terrorist.

11. downsouth

downsouth New Member

If our founding fathers were here today, they would be labeled terroist by dept of homeland security and disapeared under ndaa. It is exactly those people all these "laws" are meant for.

12. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

Downsouth, I beat you to the punch on this one by 4 minutes.
    What's the saying, like minds work the same,lol.

13. downsouth

downsouth New Member

As long as it gets out there. I hope people start waking up in greater numbers. When they do wake up, take stock of themselves and figure out where to stand.

14. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Downsouth and Tellmaster, it depends on which side wins whether you'rs a traitor or patriot! if England had won the American Revollution, then our framers of the Constitution and it's supporters would have been hung as traitors. but i agree with both of you.

15. downsouth

downsouth New Member

So true! The victor also writes the history.

16. Todd_

Todd_ New Member

Thomas Jefferson specifically was a huge anti big federal government and pro large state government kinda guy. The 4fathers ways intended our states to hold most of the power and the federal was supposed to ONLY provide for the overall safety of the states. That way, if one state had policies in place you didn't agree with, you could simply move states to get with like minded individuals and you stayed a US citizen. While there is still evidence of this, take Texas vs Commiefornia, the fact is the federal government was never supposed to be in charge of things like car companies, healthcare, or retirements.

Big federal government needs to take a back seat. They have their noses in business that isn't theirs, are telling me what I can and cannot do when it doesn't concern them, and their interests are aligned with whoever is slipping the most money in their pockets.

17. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

Absolutely right. The government was not intended to be this strong but we the people have allowed them to get that way. We the people r supposed to over throw the government in the event that they became to powerful but let's be real the government is very scary and I don't have more guns then they do. Lol.

18. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

It also doesn't help that Obama is president. That man alone is bad news and the worst thing that could have happened to our country. Is rather have Clinton back them Obama.

19. Jim1611

Jim1611 New Member

Others have thought the same but Clinton was just paving the way for obama. I have to disagree with you on something. obama isn't the worst, I'm afraid we're following a trend that will keep getting worse as time passes. Just like you like Clinton over obama, you may like obama over another one that comes along. We're going the exact wrong direction in this nation and we need to alter course. Getting obama out of office will be a great 1st step but do we really think Romney will cut the size of government. :rolleyes:

20. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Many folks are calling Uncle O a gun grabbing president. What has he done (or attempted) to weaken our gun rights? If anything, we are slightly better off with right to carry in National Parks.

So many are convinced he will do XYZ when and if elected to a second term. I really have seen no solid evidence of such a move. It is pretty much conjecture as of now.

Before y'all start accusing me of being an Oblama mouthpiece, I too am apprehensive about him. It is just a feeling though.