FBI NICS temporarily disabling the transfer process

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by Nmwabbit, Mar 28, 2020.

1. austin92

austin92 Well-Known Member

You clearly didn’t learn anything from your time off. People like you are going to run the GOOD people off this forum. You’ve over stayed your welcome, nobody likes you, LEAVE!

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

The old fashion ignore still works, no not the forum's ignore option, the one in your noggin.

towboater, Pasquanel and Txhillbilly like this.

3. Mongo

Mongo Well-Known Member Supporter

So l went at 4:30 pm PST and bought a shotgun. The next morning, when the store opened, l was approved. This was Wed 3/25

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Well-Known Member

Austin,Guy's like Nmwabbit are too damn stupid to learn anything. They think they know it all,and everyone else is wrong no matter the subject matter.

towboater, Rifling82 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  5. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

i am sorry i missed your specific clarification regarding where i went awry with my lack of knowledge...

6. Nmwabbit

interesting power & control tactic of intimidation of violence against a member, interesting...

7. Nmwabbit

interesting observation...not a viable specific clarification of where i might misspoke yet here you are hurling demeaning character assignation for the sole purpose of boosting your ego.

8. Nmwabbit

rifling82, this has been answered previously so i shan't belabour the point...

9. Nmwabbit

thanks for sharin your info regarding transactions 4 days before ATF NICS' declared their new policies.

10. Nmwabbit

thank you...good to see the bully tactic is still alive and welll

11. Nmwabbit

12. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

I in no way "intimidated violence" against you (whatever that means) I just pointed out that you're thoroughly mislikable.

towboater and Oldoutlaw like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Well-Known Member Supporter

l will go buy another gun tomorrow and see what happens, ofcourse l will report back.

towboater and Rifling82 like this.
  14. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

The ignore button still works, many of you are still playing the game! There is no need to involve the moderators simply hit the ignore button and shut up! You've all pretty much decided this guy is a troll so why engage? Ignore= gone as in no longer there!

Very simple unless you're a person who needs to have the last word and then the never-ending game continues.

towboater and Nmwabbit like this.
  15. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

The 'ignore button' is for thin skinned wimps!!!:p Let free speech rain!!!!:D

towboater and austin92 like this.
  16. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Jim, I have no-one on ignore but for those that let someone get that far under their skin the ignore button is perfect. It works just fine the issue is those folks that have to have the last word and the squabble just continues.

towboater likes this.
  17. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member Supporter

Some large multi-state retailers will not transfer until they receive a specific ok.

18. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Isn't that what I said????????????;) Perfect for thin skinned wimps.:D

Pasquanel likes this.
  19. ConfusedCaliber

ConfusedCaliber New Member

I bought a Sig 365 three weeks ago. Background took 5 minutes. I bought a Model 70 a week and a half ago. Background took 5 days. what really pleasantly surprised me is I turned in my CHP paperwork on Feb. 3rd. I received it in the mail on April 3rd. 60 days in Larimer county.