FBI Investigating Death Of Man In Police Custody

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, May 26, 2020.

1. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

alledged...bail set at 500K$ and nobody's saying if its been posted and he's been freed!...

oh wifey allegedly served him with divorce papers...

Ghost1958 likes this.
  2. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

"...military units would be deployed under the Insurrection Act of 1807, which was last used in 1992 during the riots in Los Angeles that followed the Rodney King trial.

Soldiers from Fort Bragg in North Carolina and Fort Drum in New York have been ordered to be ready to deploy within four hours if called, according to three people with direct knowledge of the orders. Soldiers in Fort Carson, in Colorado, and Fort Riley in Kansas have been told to be ready within 24 hours.

in response to Gov. Tim Walz. "The situation in in Minneapolis is now about attacking civil society, instilling fear and disrupting our great city."

perhaps, just perhaps his idea regarding "his civil society" might be a smidge different then others who do not abuse those under their charge to oversee...

Ghost1958 likes this.

3. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Governors call in the NG.
    Trump has no authority to do squat aboyt sending in anything resembling military or federal LE unless requested by the states involved.

alsaqr, manta and G66enigma like this.
  4. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Yup.

On the riotous violent mob stuff: When the looting starts (becomes widespread and endemic in a community), then absolutely the gloves NEED to come off. Hard. Else it'll persist and impact untold unrelated, innocent folks. Zero excuses for it.

Around the country in hard-hit cities, some mayors and governors are issuing "dusk to dawn" curfews, for example, and calling in the National Guard to assist.

I truly hope that outrageously violent situations are dealt with extremely harshly on the instant they're found. Though it'll tick off a lot of people, there's simply no call for such violence to be perpetrated upon everyone. You want to gather? You want to protest? Great! Make it peaceful and take zero part in anything violent, and you thus have every right to do it and be there.

But the moment you become one of "those" types who are setting fire to everything and raising hell ... you darned well, IMO, should be held to account right there, stopped with as little force required to halt you, or as much as needed to do so.

Of course, it's hard to know what "element" is causing such things. Whether it's the vile element in a community, or those "inspired" by hateful prodding from others, or "outsiders" coming to rock the boat.

Keep yer powder dry, folks. It's going to be a rocky month. People are on edge and cranky from the past several months. On top of that, many are incensed by a few recent situations that have added fuel to the fire. No telling how many business or homes are going to get broken into, how many "innocents" are going to be taken out by "the rabble" during all of this.

What a mess.

Mercator and ellis36 like this.
  5. G66enigma

^ That is one thing that completely angered me about the Admin, with all of this. The forceful statement that he was going to essentially "take over" in towns and states where "they couldn't do so themselves." Bad, ugly things exist down that road. Very, very bad.

alsaqr, towboater and Ghost1958 like this.
  6. Ghost1958

This is a bit off the subject but sort of relates to the kill em all crowd.

What if instead of protesting murders by the kings mercenaries (police), the violence in the cities was brought on by say a statewide or national gun confiscation order and attempt.

The resulting uprising would be keeping with the constitution and the founders ideals.

Would gun folk be so supportive of the Govs position to kill em all and let em lay then?

Just something to chew over in ones head while washing ones face mask.

towboater likes this.
  7. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

It seems they are doing the right thing having charged the officer, then the courts can decide.
    A few observations. 1 It has me asking the question how often does happen and there is no video, i doubt anything would have happened to the officer if it was not for the video.
    People should be allowed to peacefully protest, but they should be dealt with if it turns violent. 2 Tear gas would be rarely used here, it is seen as to indiscriminate in who it effects. 3 The police officers look poorly equipped ( fire retardant clothing proper body armor etc) to deal with wide spreed rioting.

alsaqr and Nmwabbit like this.
  8. G66enigma

I don't think anyone here, on the forum, as advocating "killing 'em all."

Gathering and protest is one thing.

Outright arson, outright robbery/battery, and similar violent acts upon persons, here and there ... that's something else entirely.

THOSE folks, not all folks gathering, when CAUGHT IN THE ACT of commission of violent felonies, certainly earn being put down and captured if they can be. IMO, as well, looting fall onto that end of the spectrum, though many might disagree. NONE of which are for the "crime" of gathering, even protesting.

Big difference.

I'd like to think that mayors and governors in states aren't stupid enough to lump all gatherers into some warm, bloody bucket as though there's no distinction, conveniently disregarding there's all the reason in the world (and a protected one at that), in the USA, for someone to be assembling in protest for any reason.

9. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

Minnesota Governor says 80% of the Rioters etc are not from Minnesota. In other sources ANTIFA leaving their A on buildings the burned and looted. in Atlanta it showed an individual seen before, directing the Rioting at CNN. No one is saying and my memory isn't perfect but he looked like an individual form a CPUSA /Soros group. Soros has 187 anti Christian American, anti western Christian Civilization Subversive Groups and ANTIFA is on his payroll too. In one video somewhere ANTIFA in Portland were asking Soros where is their money.

Mercator likes this.
  10. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

The images I saw of NGs in Minneapolis yesterday.
    There was no magazine in the M4.
    :rolleyes:

alsaqr likes this.
  11. Ghost1958

They will only be able to defend themselves, not work in any legal arrest capacity. Show force. I dont think itll help.

alsaqr and schnuffleupagus like this.
  12. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

It should have been handled on day 1. Now it spreads all over the US.

ellis36, alsaqr and schnuffleupagus like this.
  13. Ghost1958

True.
    But the only way to handle it day 1 was the other officers pulled the knee neck rider off, arrested him and charged him.

Other than that city state nor fed government has the muscle to stop any of this.

It will go like every other instance where LE pushed to far. The protests , riots, shootings and killings will rage on until they burn themselves out.
    What LE. gov etc do or dont do wont shorten it a day but could easily lengthen it by months if they do something else stupid.

Nmwabbit likes this.
  14. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Some of you need fresh air. Cities are burning, and here you are clucking over police brutality. I have not seen a more pathetic thread since Tuckleberry and his cohort were pushed out the window. Or did they crawl back in.

15. donthav1

donthav1 Well-Known Member

A protest in Fargo, ND today has turned violent, smashing store windows downtown & lighting dumpsters on fire. Police using tear gas now to try & break it up but it looks like it's still not under control. The protest apparently was peaceful all afternoon but when it hit the time it was scheduled to end, things took a turn.

There was a protest scheduled from 4 to 8 today here in Bismarck, i haven't heard how that has turned out yet.

16. RKtullahoma

RKtullahoma Well-Known Member Supporter

Mayor Cooper of Nashville has ordered a curfew for the city of Nashville, effective 2200 local time, after the Davidson County Courthouse was vandalized and partly burned. Governor Bill Lee has activated the Tennessee National Guard.

17. Mercator

I think Soros is overrated, him being Jewish adds evil to the mystery in certain minds. But he is a legit creep.
    My day was made by the news of CNN getting hit. The irony. How they wish Trump supporters threw just one rock. Nope. The human trash they pander to for a living did.

18. schnuffleupagus

The way this is worded makes me think you think that George Soros is evil because he is jewish.

Am I getting that right?

19. Mercator

Not I.

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  20. schnuffleupagus

Ah, on more careful reading....

I think Soros is overrated, him being Jewish adds evil to the mystery in certain minds. But he is a legit creep.

I apologize...

Mercator likes this.