FBI Investigating Death Of Man In Police Custody

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, May 26, 2020.

1. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

I did give up on you weeks ago, there is not way to reason with prejudice close minded people. Try reading what I post.;) I said I will not take part in your rambling rants about how you hate LE in this country by trying to counter your lies with fact and logic. Like I said, I hope you, and those who agree with your false agenda, enjoy your time with like mined people such as BLM. Have a nice day and stop trying to bait me in so you can keep up this rant about the unfounded anti LE agenda. :rolleyes:

2. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Find ONE post I've made at anytime on any thread where I've stated I hate LE in general.
    I've stated I hate BAD CORRUPT cops specifically.

You cant because such a post doesn't exist.
    I've not been the one making wild unfounded statements here that would be you.

And with that you go on ignore again, at least for a while. I've not got the patience at this point in my life to deal with your wild unfounded clairvoyance. .

Enjoy your BLM meetings while they last.

3. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

You just don't get it do you. I fixed it for you, good by.:p

Mercator likes this.
  4. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Ghost either got fired or got convicted or got on the cops wrong side somehow, this has to be personal. No argument can change it. Just saying, Jim. Your keyboard.

ellis36 and JimRau like this.