FBI Investigating Death Of Man In Police Custody

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, May 26, 2020.

1. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

unfortunately, elderly citizens are/could/might be affected by balance issues or periphery nephropathy issues causing difficulty in walking or lifting their legs sufficiently to prevent their footwaer from catching on the ground.

if you notice in the initial portion of the video, the elderly seems to reach out to catch his balance with his right hand touches (grasp) the nice LE who shoved him.

once already off balance - leaning forward, he gets shoved and his balance or nephropathy issues keep him from regaining his equilibrium!

further, it appears he can't get his legs to react quickly enough to function appropriately so as he attempts to get his feet situated to shuffle backwards it appears his shoes scuff the ground which is why it appears he falls locked knee backward hitting his head hard, sufficiently enough to apparently crack the back of his skull causing the blood as shown by the leakage of blood from his right ear.

ps: imagine walking the intoxication heel to toe exercise...individual puts their foot down and as they attempt to put their other heel down, the foot/leg wobbles and normally at this point the other foot goes to the side to assure the individual doesn't fall to the ground!
    (dinner was called before i could add this example)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020

2. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Mongo, alsaqr and Nmwabbit like this.
  3. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

alsaqr and Nmwabbit like this.
  4. Nmwabbit

the bobbies will prevail...

5. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

The Buffalo guy just doesn't pass the smell test for me either. I think he was looking for his 15 minutes of fame knowing cameras were everywhere, and he got all 15 minutes. He could have just stayed behind the concrete balls, it seems to me he tried to use his age a shield.

towboater likes this.
  6. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...eous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/

Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out…
    Posted on June 6, 2020 by sundance
    "...Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd....

"...During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting....

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer...." EOQ

----------------------
    He seems to prepare for the fall and his on his butt using his hands. He completes the fall in stages it seems. With his head hitting AFTER his back on the ground.

Note the cross legged comfortable laying position.

The blood pack. His head as he is laying down shows his back muscles are working to angle his neck to an upright position., look at the photos, there is a large gap under his neck and he strains to keep it up straight. The tube connected to his mask seems to be there and leads down to the ear from his mouth. Bit the blood pack and forced the blood down the tube.

Real blood is not bright red. They use a special fake mixture to make it look like blood for photography. Thicker and brighter. Drop blood on a sidewalk from a cut finger, does it do and look like the blood from his ear?

EZ3WD3NUYAAQi0M.jpg

177ccc72cefc4f83c08fe00abd23f1983b7d839152be09e50c17d335040c3eb0.png

towboater likes this.
  7. Nmwabbit

oh here is the "about us"...from the crediting cite for the above posting, quote...
    Which lends to the following theory: Fear is at the core of liberalism, and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control. Conservatism is about self-empowerment. unquote

8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Yep a professional looking for a payout .

ellis36 likes this.
  9. towboater

Ive never seen a EMD unit just roll someone onto a gurney without checking vitals or rendering aid. And why the closed casket? Should i loosen my aluminum foil hat?

ellis36 likes this.
  10. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Watched the video. And the " new" video.

1. A fall and skull fracture absolutely can cause ear bleeding and NO bleeding at the impact site. I have personally been there and done that. No fun.

2. The cops had no idea of old double naught 7s anterior motives, if indeed this high tech wizardry is what he was trying.

3. Is the old guy elderly.. yep.
    Did the cops shove what they saw to be an old man to the ground? Yep.

4. The cops behaviour isnt changed even if all the after thought cloak and dagger sleuthing by a website is true.

Cops dont use to much force , there is no issue regardless what the old guy was up too.

alsaqr likes this.
  11. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

All irrelevant speculation, going with the facts as we know them. He was pushed by police officers, he fell, he hit his head, he ended up in hospital as a result of being pushed.

Ghost1958, G66enigma and alsaqr like this.
  12. Notrighty

Notrighty Active Member

It’s really hard to feel bad for someone who causes their own problems but if he is a professional Antifa protester looking to hack the cops radio then he got what he had coming. After hearing that info the mans actions in the video make much more sense. I guess you have to remind yourself a percentage of people out there are there for the single purpose of making the law look as bad as possible. Just cause they look harmless dont mean they are.

ellis36 likes this.
  13. towboater

One thing I’ve learned in life. Never trust the left.

ellis36 likes this.
  14. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Though, I'd cast the net even wider than that: Power corrupts ... and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

With so very many who we hire as staff, the hired help, soon after getting their little fiefdoms they hop right to sticking it to everyone they can, out of their own attempts to enlarge their fiefdoms, increase their control, lash out at those who dare question them, etc. Something not at all limited to one group or another.

Like death in custody, once under sufficient control. Really shouldn't happen. And once down and under control, it gets hard to justify multiple boots on the neck and back.

We need a far more severe hiring process, examination of people who claim to desire to perform a role, whatever the role (elected hack, office rat, statistician, LE, whatever). And far more severe oversight and transparency, with iron-clad standards and handling of gross violations and missteps. Whatever the role or agency involved. Painful though it might be, and costly as well, it'd help solve a lot of the shenanigans. JMO.

Nmwabbit, alsaqr and Ghost1958 like this.
  15. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, our fine upstanding Minneapolis cop, one Mr. Derek Chauvin, apparently illegally voted in Florida.

"I have been in touch with the Orange County Supervisor of Elections Bill Cowels who confirmed Derek Chauvin is registered to vote in Orange County and did vote in 2016 and 2018," the spokesperson continued. "Upon receipt of information from a Minnesota authority that supports a violation of Florida law we will proceed accordingly."

https://www.newsweek.com/derek-chau...esota-1509109?__twitter_impression=true&amp=1

ellis36 likes this.
  16. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

What is this 'blue brotherhood' you belong to???? How does one join it???? For the forth time, do you have a PhD???? I have not need for what you describe as 'QI'.

17. JimRau

I KNEW IT, I PREDICTED IT, you refuse to answer this simple question and try to get out of it by attacking me.;) Right out of Saul's handbook.:rolleyes: How did I 'belittle or insult you'???????? You call your self the 'wabbit', not me!!! I know, you are one of those internet trolls who are afraid to use your name and constantly refuse to answer the simplest of questions. For the fifth time, do you have a PhD?????

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    austin92 likes this.
  18. JimRau

Well actually I can prove it, but that don't matter as no matter what I say will not make any difference to your closed mind. We in LE contact tens of thousands of people for all different reasons daily and we get a VERY SMALL AMOUNT of negative feedback from those contacts. If your 50/50 response were accurate we would get thousands of negative feedback's, which we do not. JUST COMMON SCENE to those who have not lost touch with reality. But thank you for your honest response. Wabbit won't answer the question, he is just another internet troll. I see you as someone who is honest, but misinformed and close minded, but not as a troll. You, what ever reason, refuse to say what bad experience you have had with LE to give you your unrealistic prejudicial opinion of LE. AND, yes, it is just human nature to form opinions, but they have to have some bases. Positive opinions, positive experiences, negative opinions, negative experience. Thanks again for your honesty.:)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  19. Nmwabbit

ROF...Sorry jimrau, you couldn't predict a bloody thing!

perhaps though jimrau your memory is remiss on the insult towards you..lets see now how did you state it, oh right here is your post #307:
    and my response:
    humm interestingly i do not see any semblance of insult towards you, whatsoever!

yet you still engaged in following your course of demeaning members with childish elementary school name calling for the sole purpose to boost your ego...