FBI Investigating Death Of Man In Police Custody

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, May 26, 2020.

1. Notrighty

Notrighty Active Member

Just thought I’d add that when some people say Joe has a slip of the tongue I don’t think it is his tongue that is slipping.

towboater and Ghost1958 like this.
  2. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, two police heroes of the Buffalo, NY police department attacked and seriously injured a 75 year old man. They are suspended, without pay.

In a day when virtually everyone carries a camera, i can't believe that some police are so damn dumb.

Yep, the police claimed the old man "tripped and fell".

"A Buffalo Police Department spokesman didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. WGRZ initially reported that the department said that the man, who has not been identified, was injured after he tripped and fell."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...pushing-protester/ar-BB153Hfb?ocid=spartandhp

https://fox8.com/news/video-elderly-man-injured-after-being-pushed-by-police-at-buffalo-protest/

Both these scumbags should be horsewhipped, tarred and feathered.

Ghost1958 and manta like this.

3. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Nasty strike on the ground, for the guy.

Strange, that absent violent lashing-out at officers, there'd be necessity to shove the guy backward off his feet to the concrete.

That tactic's got to change, if agencies are to avoid lawsuits galore and if individual officers doing such acts are to avoid criminal imprisonment and fines out the wazoo. With a 70-something person it's not unlikely a person shoved off his feet is going to land very, very badly.

And people have got to get out of the line of advance, if they're going to be speaking with and making points with officers in such situations. Unless such proximity is going to be taken for obstruction, physical confrontation, resisting, or whatever. Going hands-on isn't going to end well, no matter what one's "beef" with the situation might be.

4. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Ghost1958 likes this.
  5. manta

That is not why tactic's should change, they should change because its wrong for the police to be assaulting pensioners.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  6. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Of course it's wrong, for such rough-handling.

Yet, being sued into penury is certainly one of the potential ramifications. I didn't offer it up as the why; I noted it as one of the example risks of continuing.

But, thanks.

manta likes this.
  7. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

The cops will have to come to my home, my place of employment or maybe the deer woods to knock me down. I will not be going looking for the cops dressed in riot gear.

JimRau likes this.
  8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

I looks fake to me. Like someone wanting a lawsuit paycheck.

JimRau likes this.
  9. manta

They did push him, that's not fake. And in the first video, the blood running out of his ear is not fake.

alsaqr likes this.
  10. Gatoragn

The old chap got the results he was seeking.

towboater likes this.
  11. Gatoragn

https://www.foxnews.com/us/da-investigating-buffalo-cops-shove-old-man

All 57officers of the Buffalo Police Emergency Response team resigned Friday afternoon in support of two police officers who were suspended without pay after shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground during a protest.

A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong.

While the members of the emergency response team resigned from their specific roles, they did not resign from the police department altogether and are still employed.

towboater likes this.
  12. manta

Blame the victim. If he was at fault in any way, that does not excuse the police. They should set a example, its hard to condemn rioters violent behavior when some police are behaving like that. Apart from anything else, its all over the news and reinforces the protesters claims of police brutality.

alsaqr and Nmwabbit like this.
  13. towboater

How can you be sure that it is not fake?

14. towboater

As if there is no such a thing as fake blood

15. Gatoragn

My wife says the old man was at fault.

manta and towboater like this.
  16. towboater

I'd listen to your wife.

manta and Gatoragn like this.
  17. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

if the blue brotherhood ERT RESIGNED, real or pretended or threatened/pretended or otherwise, their tired arses should immediately be unemployed and ineligible for unemployment benefits !

why is the bloody union speaking or groveling or making excuses to the newspeek media for the blue brotherhood actions instead of their bosses?

18. manta

OK, why didn't you say that before. :)

Gatoragn likes this.
  19. towboater

I believe it's more about the bosses than the hired police. The elected officials police the police.

manta likes this.
  20. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

EXACTLY! He chose to be in the MESS, and it was obvious the police were advancing. Why did he not simply walk away???????????? He chose to 'challenge' the police line and lost. I feel sorry for him, but he made the decision to be there and to do what he did, put the blame where it belongs.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    Gatoragn likes this.