FBI Investigating Death Of Man In Police Custody

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, May 26, 2020.

1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

What facts might that be?

2. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

He also reportedly fed the police for free.

alsaqr likes this.

3. Ghost1958

He may have been cooking for them then. He had alot of grills going at that time of night.

4. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Call the CSPD and ask. I severed full time 1-1-74 until 9-11-99 in uniform, TUE, Patrol, and Traffic. And your references????
    I am still on the pay role of the WCSO here in Bama also, and I am the Vise Pres of the local FOP, so the 'we in LE' is correct when I post. You are clueless. :rolleyes:

Mercator likes this.
  5. JimRau

I guess you need some education. Homicide is NOT murder, it is the act of killing. There are both justified homicide and unjustified homicide. :rolleyes: Your lack of knowledge, considering your CLAIM to have a LE back ground, amazes me.:( I wish you would stop using your false claim of representation/background in LE.:oops:

Mercator and partdeux like this.
  6. JimRau

You are entitled to have that view. But like I said , follow the $$$$$!;)

7. Ghost1958

Of course I am. Everybody but you is.
    Just ask you.

Well ok , " we" in LE need to get OUR act together before the public kicks OUR collective butts so high WE are wearing them for hats . WE can't control what's going at present and it's only going to get worse without some changes on OUR part.

8. JimRau

Can you say SPIN??? :rolleyes: Reality is reality, even if you can't or will not except the facts. Just what 'premeditated homicide' do you refer to??????????o_O
    And the lies, misinformation, and myth goes on. There as a BLACK professor with a PHD who presented the FACTS about police use of force and the FACTS show that there is no REAL problem with it in America today. The unjustified and/or use of excessive force by police in the this country as decreased drastically over the past several decades, and specificly the use of unjustified and/or excessive force against backs has decreased even more than to others. And when two separate studies were done to prove that the police were targeting 'backs' the results showed the opposite. BUT FACTS DON'T MATTER, ONLY EMOTION BROUGHT ON BY LIES, INDOCTRINATION, AND SPIN SEEM TO MATTER to those who are very prejudice.

G66enigma likes this.
  9. Ghost1958

Doubt the professor has been on the inside of the blue bubble .
    Police union and FOP facts tend to only look at the world thru a blue lens where cops committing murder are seen as ooopsies, and every victim of any color , as deserving of Capitol punishment dooled out on the street by judicious cops.

Theres a problem. Its growing though it was present 25 years ago . Pitching the blue version of reality doesnt change that fact.

alsaqr and Nmwabbit like this.
  10. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

MN 609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
    (a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.195

11. Ghost1958

Yes yes I know. I simply at this point in my life am not going to spout legal details willy nilly . Usually a homicide investigation is geared toward a murder.
    Not every time.
    Once I'll go over this again you arrogant so and so then leave it alone.

Special Deputy under two different sheriffs, bonded sworn in . Worked regularly One stint as special deputy under one sheriff, worked as required.
    Another stint years later in my present county as LEO for approximately 2 yrs.
    All told about 8 yrs.

Unlike you some of the work I did I will not publish on a website. Or where.
    Leave it I wasnt writing traffic tickets .

That's all you get, more than you deserve, and last time I'll list it . Ever.

Now , WE in LE , please. Leave it be.

12. JimRau

The guy was a collage professor who has nothing to do with cops. As a matter of fact he was trying prove the cops were bad guys and he was one of the FEW who still had an OPEN MIND, LIKE ME. I use logic and facts, as he did, but I and he are one of VERY FEW who still do. I just get fed up with all this BS from people who are strictly motivated by their emotion and soak up all the misinformation , like you, and others.
    And the use of force to protect life and property from rioters is not 'premeditated murder'. Like I said you do not seem to know much about the law or the use of force continuum for some one with any LEO back ground.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  13. Ghost1958

I was taught enough to know you do NOT drag a handcuffed subject out of a patrol car you just put him in, the put your knee in his neck till he dies , Floyd.

I know enough that once I had arrested a subject I was responsible for his safety until he reached the jail, even if he wanted to hurt himself. Freddie Grey
    I was trained I do not do a mag dump on a teenager 25 yards distant and moving AWAY from me even if he has a knife. Ex officer van zant.

I was trained not to arrest a dui then because he is mouthy take the handcuffs back off and challenge him to a fight , while four other officers are standing there too of course to save me if I'm getting my butt kicked. Personally witnessed that one, though the drunk was to smart to bite the bait.

Yes I know the CORRECT force continuum .
    What passes for that now and is defended by some even when they know better , is a far cry from the correct use of force by many PD.

G66enigma likes this.
  14. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I get told all the time how they have more rights in America compared to Great Britain, right to assembly to protest etc. One thing you will not see is the police tear gassing and beating peaceful protesters of the street so Boris Johnson can get his photo taken holding a bible outside a church. Some say regarding gun control etc the police and military would not follow orders that went against the constitution, after seeing the police in action i would not be so sure of that.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    alsaqr likes this.
  15. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Yes you will, when riots break out. Remember the troubles?

Going on rampages and breaking things is American subculture. Plus every scumbag can carry a firearm.

16. manta

Northern Ireland is a bit more complicated, but they rarely use tear gas here. They have had serious riots in England and they have tear gas for self defense not crowd control. Forcefully moving the protesters so Trump could hold up a bible was a PR stunt that is now backfiring.
    My main point was as you know i would get lectured regularly on the freedoms the constitution etc that Americans have that we do not. That and other events should have them questioning if that is true, maybe on paper yes in realty no.

ITN archive - Brixton Riots footage 1981 - YouTube
    www.youtube.com › watch

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  17. manta

18. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Only time will tell, on the first Wednesday in November we should have a good idea of how this worked out. Just because CNN, BSNBC, etc say it was bad does not mean the folks in fly over states agree.

ellis36 likes this.
  19. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Northern Ireland is complicated? News flash, so is America :)

Tear gas is a humane and efficient way to keep a hostile crowd away from President of the United States. Since you like to compare things, would you like the Queen to be turned back by an angry mob? I don’t lecture you on freedom, only as a reminder, he is head of state too.

20. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

You can bet your bippy, if protesters had blocked Obama from getting an ice cream cone, CNN, BSNBC would have been calling for tear gas, water cannons, mounted police, etc. to clear the way.

towboater likes this.