Favorite Vacation Destination

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by fisher77, Jul 23, 2009.

1. fisher77

fisher77 New Member

What is your favorite vacation destination?
    Mine is the beach at Port Aransas Tx.

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

My favorite (dream) vacation destination is just a dream & 1 of 2. Either it would be in southern africa to hunt dangerous game or alaska to bowhunt for a giant kodiak. Oh wait-you're talking REAL favorites. It would have to be either bowhunting for elk, or if that's not possible, bowhunting for whitetails-location depending on my finances.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I can say, with certainty, that The Grand Caymans is DEFINITELY off my favorite destination list. :rolleyes:

JD

4. Lowrider

Lowrider New Member

Favorate that I'm been to is Cayman Brac or Bon Aire. Great Diving and not many people.

Dream vacation is New Zealand / Australia. Dive the barrier reef and hike New Zealand.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

^^^ LOL

Tishimingo state park, MS. (great disc golf)

6. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

I'd say Virginia Beach. No other place I've been to was that nice.

S.S.

7. WDB

WDB New Member

Discovery Bay Jamaica
    Hard to find a better location

8. ScottG

ScottG New Member

I vacation at home. I already have the world here, no need to go anywhere else.....

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

So I take it you were never stationed there (Dam Neck) in the winter?

Anywhere South of Mile Marker 84 in the FLA KEYS. (With a frozen drink in my hand!)

[​IMG]

10. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

I have not, I went during the summer months.

S.S.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It's a whole different place. (Or was, that was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.)

Hey Gordonuts, you live down there near that Airedale infested Oceana don't ya?

Aren't the winters boring and woman-less? [​IMG]

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

One of my favorite vacations was when I had nowhere in mind to go. I just got behind the wheel and started driving, When I got to the end of the street I looked at my dog and said, "Which way"? He said' "turn left". And off we went. Of course it helps when you’re driving a hotel.

.......................................................................................

Attached Files:

13. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

I would say my favorite so far would have to be St Lucia. Stayed at the grand St Lucian.. Great beaches awesome diving twice a day and Great food-spirits :D Sometimes there is nothing finer than swimming up to the bar

[​IMG]

14. WDB

WDB New Member

Cane,
    If I remeber right SS is a youngen, 18 or less. he was never station anywhere.

15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

He musta got lucky there on vacation! free-sexy-smileys-946.gif

16. Seadog75

Seadog75 New Member

Cant say that Ive realy had to many vacaions unless you count captain morgan:D. I remember when I was stationed down in Florida me and some of my ship mates made it to Daytona for spring break. Bike week also elapses. Boy was I in hog heavan and no I wasnt talking about the bikes but dam there were a lot. The beaches were beautiful and they looked even better because of the view. All those dam hot hard bodied GIRLS. As far as I cared they were pretty much Naked. Me and my tent spent alot of time chilling in the water:eek:. Had all my favorite things in one place. BOOTIE< BOOBS< BOOSE N BIKES....:DThat was my favorite vacation or at least as close as I ever came to one :cool:

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

What is wrong with you guys. My fav vac spot is anywhere there are guns and ammo. I don't care if it is in CA tx or SD if there are guns ammo and things that need killin I am there with bells on.

I thought this was a gun forum not some nanny panty waist foo foo day spa crap.

18. WDB

WDB New Member

Tango the USMC has a vacation spot for you. Iraq, sun and sand. Plenty there that need killin. Contact your local USMC recruiter to book your vacation. :)

19. fisher77

fisher77 New Member

LOL WDB. Choked on my soda pop when I read that.:D

20. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Miami, FL

Aruba & Curaçao... but since last June.... MIAMI, FL :p