Favorite Shirts

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Haircut 100 ruled the 80's, and Pelican West rocked hard with a palatable ska style.

That's not what this is about though.

Everybody has that one special T-Shirt. You got it at a concert. Or, you were too young to go, so you had your older brother get it for you. Or your girlfriend saw it at Spencer's, and thought it made you look sexy.

Tell us about it.

And buy Pelican West, by Haircut 100. Boooyyyyy meets girrrrllll AH!

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The shirt I wear regulary "Everyone is entitled to my opinion"

My once a year shirt, worn on Christmas day only "364 days of fun, one day of coal, I'll take my chances"

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

My favorite shirt is the one out of the pile that does not smell too funky, and has the fewest holes.:eek::D:eek:

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

My gray t-shirt that is broken in just right. Says "Team Zissou" on it.

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Got a "From Russia With Love" movie poster shirt, I'll be buried in it.

6. mpd8488

mpd8488 New Member

I've got one that says "ἔσθιε ἐμέ" under a skull and crossbones. Kudus if you know what it means

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

With the Cold Steel Spartan??

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I got a George Clinton shirt I picked up right after my high school graduation. Just happened apon his concert in Mrytle Beach and grabbed it there. That band rocked for 4 1/2 hours straight!

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

A buddy of mine works for Blackwater. He sent me one of his units' shirts from Iraq. I wear it to coffeehouses and places where liberals like to hang out. I keep it like new, because there's a lot of liberals out there that I haven't pissed off yet.

My other favorite shirt is an old western cut Wrangler shirt that got so beat that I had to cut the sleeves off at the elbows. It's frayed, faded and worn thin and it's really comfortable.

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I've had several over the years but my absolute favorite was stolen by some skirt. It had my HS name and Conference Champ on the front and my name and weight class on the back. I have a "Party Naked" mesh half-tee that never sees the light of day anymore. :eek:

Right now is it probably the Med-Flight shirt my brother gave me.

11. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Sorry bit sad

Had a good buddy in the navy sailed together for 10 years. We had T shirts made in Hong Kong Shipmates for life. He did not come back from The Falklands his wife gave it to me after his funeral. Soz guys gonna leave it there painful

12. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

I have a shirt (actually two) that say "Free and Easy".

13. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Wow

28 years ago amazing how little things set you off most vets will confirm this. Only second time we had been on different ships. His got hit and mine did not. Still as you can imagine this is my best shirt though have never had the courage to wear it. It will be left to my kids.

14. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Thanks

Thanks Benning for the memory

15. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

benning

Truly sorry for bringing your thread down. Just triggered a memory

16. amoroque

amoroque New Member

I have a habit of keeping all the t shirts that ever meant anything to me. Usually they are concert or event t's. (I was really into the Grateful Dead as a teenager).

I recently had my mother in law make me up a quilt of the best 36 shirts that I had collected over the years.

Now my favorite shirt is my Rocky Mountain Gun owners shirt that says "liberty or death".

17. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I have lots of goju karate shirts, judo shirts, ft.smith fight club shirts, and several chuck norris t-shirts that I rotate. I'm not fashion savy in the least.

18. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

A lot of Simpsons t-shirts... I'm a Homer Simpson fan :D

19. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

I knew I liked you!
    [​IMG]

20. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

My wife threw away my Favorite T-Shirt.:( She did it on purpose.