Favorite Pistol Grip

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by monteros, Dec 3, 2012.

1. monteros

monteros New Member

What's your favorite pistol grip system and why? Can you tell I'm about to order one?!? :)

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Moe+

rubberized grippy cheap no complaints....liek them more than my miads

3. Rhino24

Rhino24 New Member

4. monteros

monteros New Member

Right now, I am looking at CA UPG16: http://store.commandarms.com/products/UPG16.html

Not sure though, I like the idea of being able to adjust it for my hand, I have large hands lol. It does look cool, form -vs- function ... Anyone ever try one out? I am also looking at Magpul's MOE+ too.

5. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I like the Ergo.

6. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Hogue rubberized . just fits my hand best , second choice MOE + also rubberized

7. RayRod78

RayRod78 New Member

I also recommend the Magpul MOE. There are many options for the grip storage.

8. buffalolake

buffalolake New Member

I like my Tacstar (sister company to Pachmyar). A nice oversized rubber grip for big hands.
    [​IMG]

9. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Another vote for the MOE+. Perfect for an average size hand and more traction than the old MOE.

10. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Magpul miad has adjustible peices. Kinda nice is you have not so average size hands.

Honestly its another one of those things you got get a handle on in person.

11. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I went with the Magpul MOE+. I love it. :D

12. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

Nothing beats the feel of Ivory. Since Ivory is very expensive and I can only afford to put ivory on one of my guns, my second choice would be either Hogue or Pachmayr

13. monteros

monteros New Member

I like this, but noticed Magpul isn't selling the miad direct :( Any sources that you like to buy them? I am thinking I am either going to go MOE+ or MIAD at this point, I like the aftermarket plug in containers available. But, what I really need is to get my hands on one to test fit it ...:D

14. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

As stated above the Hogues feel best in my hands but the plug that goes in the bottom does not lock in and it can fall out , since I keep a copy of my stamp in the grip compartment of my SBR I use the MOE plus on it . Both are great grips and both have that sticky feel that I like .

15. monteros

monteros New Member

Yeah, I agree, and totally appreciate the info! Since this is my first build, taking it slow, and doing a lot of research. Just trying at this point to find a distrubtor/online vendor that I can buy the MIAD from - then I can make my mind up.

16. monteros

monteros New Member

On a side note: roll pin punch set showed up this morning lol weeee

17. monteros

monteros New Member

Decided on the Magpul MIAD, Black. Order placed!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012