favorite midnight snack

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by matt g, Nov 10, 2008.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

When I've got the munchies in the middle of the night, I'm satiated by two eggs, over medium, with a slice of American cheese on white toast with a little mayo.

I fry the eggs in a little butter, and sprinkle them in white pepper, onion powder and sea salt. I let the whites get crispy, them flip them over and let them sit just long enough for the Kraft Single to start to melt. If you time it just right the yolks are still runny enough for it to drip off of your sandwich.

2. junho806

junho806 New Member

mmmm
    sounds good my friend
    your gonna have to make me one of those some day
    :D

for me when i get the munchies...
    i can't make anything fancy like that so i settle for some nachos or ice cream
    :rolleyes:

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

my wife wont let me stay up til midnight anymore....She doesn't mind when I disappear for 5 days to go hunting so I guess I can't complain.

4. GlenJohnson

GlenJohnson New Member

Summer sausage and colby cheese. Slice, dice and enjoy......:D

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The souls of my enemies. Mwaa hahahaha!

6. hongsx

hongsx New Member

whatever's in the fridge, but i usually dont have sh*t in there, so i settle for some water lol

7. matt g

My wife is sure to keep veggies in there and I'm sure to have beer on hand. A veggie/beer stew would be tasty, but way more time consuming than the egg and cheese sandwich.

You should probably get married.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Me I got for the classic PB&J. That is my staple for late night snaking. If I really get hungry I will sneak out to the Wawa and get a Cheese Stake with extra cheese (Provolone) and extra meat. A bag of nacho cheese doritos and a mt. dew....

All I can say about yours matt is ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. I don't like eggs all that much but the sight of runny aborted chickens will have me barfing in no time.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  9. matt g

It's sooo good though. You've got to leave the yolks runny, so they drip all over the place.

10. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Have to agree with the runny yolk....BY FAR my favorite part of an egg sandwich....(or eggs for that matter)

11. hongsx

hongsx New Member

lol thanks matt, but i just can't seem to find a decent girl in VA that likes guns too (or bowling which is another one of my hobbies lol)

but if anyone knows of such a girl in VA, please let me know

12. right winger

right winger New Member

Cheese and crackers or popcorn.:D

13. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

In the shell Wallnuts & Pecans...

14. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Since high school, c.1965, it has been a peanut butter sandwich, the super chunky kind, with honey. Sometime in the late 80's, I added Cheetos. But it's ok, cuz I balance it with a Diet Pepsi. :cool:

15. fin24000

fin24000 New Member

Generally PB&J or Chips

16. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

my favorite midnight "snack"

My wife................:cool:

(yep.....I went there.....lol)

17. matt g

Mmmm....

Tuna....

18. DSAPT9

DSAPT9 New Member

1-Bag of cooked shrimp 40-60 count. 1 jalapeno pepper chopped and microwave in a bowl with a touch of lemon and lots of butter. Heat shrimp and pour mixture over the top add a touch of garlic power and pepper mix and eat. It is the best!!!:)

19. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I ain't touchin' Matt & Miller's posts... sure is tempting though!

20. Catman

Catman New Member

A Thick piece of bolo Fried, fried egg topped with a slice of tomato, gotta eat healthy you know.;)