Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of my favorite memories are at gun shows. 1. When I bought my first handgun. A S&W M&P9 that I spent the rest of the day at the range with. 2. When my dad showed his first interest in guns. Hopefully I can get him more into it and take him to the range one day. So what are yalls favorite memories at gun shows?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Mine was when I ran into a girl I had a crush on and found out we both had crushes on each other and both joined law enforcement then we started dating. Well just like everything else I messed that up.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Mine was when I ran into a girl I had a crush on and found out we both had crushes on each other and both joined law enforcement then we started dating. Well just like everything else I messed that up.
That's your FAVOURITE memory...?

Mine was discovering the plethora of different rifle, pistol, shotgun rounds available for collecting!

eldar

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
being the right height that i could just walk down the isle and look through all the scopes on rifles that were set up.. probly ae 5 or 6 ish. hehe.. now i have to bend over to see em all

·
Registered
178 Posts
It wasn't loosing her that's my favorite memory it was bumping into her again and starting a relationship was my best memory.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ohhhhh well you live and learn in life you only become a idiot when you don't learn from the mistakes in life you make. That's what I live my life by these days.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Many years ago
at the old, R.I.P., Pomona gunshow
saw Sue Thompson on stage.
and
Lew Alcindor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts