Father castrates daughter's boyfriend

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by zhuk, Dec 13, 2010.

1. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Father castrates daughter's boyfriend with bread knife

December 14, 2010 - 8:31AM

A German father was so angry his teenage daughter was dating a man 40 years older than her that he castrated the boyfriend with a bread knife, police say.

Helmut Seifert, 47, who was originally from Russia, complained to police in Bielefeld, north-west Germany, when he found out about his 17-year-old daughter's relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57, London's Daily Telegraph reported.

But when police told him they could do nothing, Mr Seifert recruited two colleagues at his factory and went to pay Mr Genscher a visit.
    Advertisement: Story continues below

"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated," police said.

"The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

Mr Genscher lost a lot of blood - and his testicles - but survived and was able to call police for help.

Mr Seifert will go on trial for attempted murder next year after pleading guilty.

But he remained defiant, defending his actions and refusing to give up the names of the colleagues who helped him.

"I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did," he told police.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

Father castrates daughter's boyfriend with bread knife

A real 'cross-your-legs' story that one!

2. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Ouch,
    Well, it looks like he showed them cops and good

3. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm pretty certain that i could've made the three of them hurt enough that they would've simply killed me straight off. :eek:

4. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

C'mon Zhuk we would all do the same.

5. amoroque

amoroque New Member

Isnt it funny that no matter how old a man is that people still refer to him as the "boy" friend. After a certain age, shouldn't we call them the "man" friend or something. Maybe now this guy is her "it" friend.

Ok, I'm sorry a little off target there.

I like the story, its something we would all want to do........but our common pennies would probably tell us that it is a bad decision. Can't they just lock up their daughters in Germany?

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Should be refered to as the old pervert! Never heard of anyone ever dying from having their nuts cut off, I don't think John Wayne Bobbit died of his peckerotomy; but I guess you could call it attempted murder. :D

7. zhuk

zhuk New Member

I can only agree. Title of 'boyfriend' seemed a bit of a stretch didn't it?

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That man gets a proud fist bump from Tango.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

That is just WRONG!

I mean- a BREAD KNIFE???? :confused:

That calls for a Gerber, Randall, Russell, possibly a Buck- or a well knapped bit of flint or obsidian. I would be willing to help sponsor an FTF trial- which is the best blade to cure the pervert hanging around your teenage daughter? Of course, since this WAS Germany, a well honed Mauser bayonet would not have been out of order......

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I would think a tight rubberband for a month would work too! :D

11. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Ouch!:eek: Can't say I wouldn't do it too but...Ouch! I am pretty sure I wouldn't be bringing the coin purse with me after the fact though :p

12. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

As a father of a daughter the thought of a rubber band has some attraction.

Kind of a "slo-mo Man on Fire" treatment.

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Could have been worse. He could have been like me and rubbed moldy bread on the open wound after doing it to help control the bleeding.

That being said, that was one hell of a come to Jesus talk they had. $100 say that boyfriend squealed like a little girl while that was going on. I am proud that the father isn't going to dime out the helpers. MAD PROPS for have the TESTICLES to do that.

Would like to see prosecution evidence exhibit #1 two severed testicles in a jar of formaldehyde.

14. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

:eek:
    Tango, just WHAT did you get cut off?!?!?! No, don't answer that, I DO NOT want to know!!! :eek::eek:

15. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Geez... I don't know how to feel.

16. orangello

orangello New Member

The castratee will probably start getting that way when the hormones in his system level out and peter off, so to speak.

17. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

------------------------------------

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  18. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I can't agree with the indignation here. The age of consent in Germany is 14. At seventeen this girl is a legal adult allowed to have a relationship with anyone she wants. I don't agree with the relationship choice by either of them but sure can't see excusing this man mutilating someone his daughter decides to date.

So if the older man in the relationship had a daughter, and the daughter did not like her dad sleeping with "some little tramp", would it be ok for the daughter to go cut the girls t1ts off?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  19. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Sounds Good to me Jo,
    As long as it is restricted to Germany I can call it Bad Karma

20. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

The first rule of fight club is:
    DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!