Fast-food......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Apr 13, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Just had a BLT-Cheeseburger at Jack in the Box with a few Taco's...Grease Taco's.....Damn-Good...What is your fast-food choice ???.....:confused:...

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Wendy's is another......

3. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

jack in the box first choice then taco bell.now im getting hungry.

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Carls Jr.
    The fact they thumb their nose at the nanny types with their offerings makes me smile.
    Guacamole $6 burgers rock.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Damn you, Longhair. I love JITB tacos and haven't had one in years. :( I crave them!!

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Damn me...I know...They where good........

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Jack in the crack...lol Love that place but they don't have any up here in Iowa. So gotta go with Hardees.

8. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

Chipoltle. We don't have one where I'm stationed. I would do anything to have some chipoltle right now.

9. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Here in Raleigh NC we have a legendary place called the Char Grill... been around since my Dad was a teenager... and that would be my first choice if I was looking for a good burger. When I'm on the road I look for a Sonic or Hardees... if I am looking for a buger. The reason I say "if" is because I don't indulgde the way I use to due to age, metabolism and keeping my weight and health in check... But once or twice a month, yes sir... those things really hit the spot!!! :D

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  10. winds-of-change

I'm in Illinois. There aren't any here, either. They're all out West.

We do have Chipotle's, though. I'm not as thrilled about Chipotle as my son is.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  11. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Zaxbys! One of the things I miss about Florida.

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

no question at all... has to be whataburger

13. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I don't eat fake, er, fast food.

14. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

They had one in Charlotte, NC which surprised me. Maybe we need to look at a franchising opportunity for some here in the Midwest!

15. CaseyPhoenix

CaseyPhoenix New Member

16. big_blue79

big_blue79 New Member

There is a Burger Joint here in Sapulpa called Burgers N' More, several numerous Country Music Stars have ate there, one of the best damn burger joints in town. I go there for Burgers, Taco Bueno for Taco's, Chinese Express in Prattville to satisfy the Chinese food cravings..

17. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Non-chain fast food- Lakeside area of Richmond VA- a Whataburger style place called Uncle Roy's Big Burger. Been there since 1954. Walk up to the window, order what you want. At lunchtime you have construction workers mixed with lawyers in suits, moms, cops, office workers, etc- all in line.

Scruffy little place has gotten the local "Best Burger Award" for a bunch of years. Basic is a 6 inch burger, mustard, chopped onion, chopped lettuce, diced tomato, pickle.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/49/531556/restaurant/Washington-Park-Lakeside/Roys-Big-Burger-Richmond

Roy's_Burgers_2.jpg

18. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

White Castle is what I crave...best coffee in town and belly bombers are good any time of day or night.

http://www.whitecastle.com/

19. winds-of-change

NOOOoooo.........not White Castle. When my Mother was very sick she would crave White Castle. I would bring her some when I went to visit her on my days off work but I would put them in the trunk of my car because even the smell of them make me sick. Ewww.......

You either love White Castle or you hate it. LOL

20. big_blue79

big_blue79 New Member

Forgot white castle, wish they had one here, all I can get is frozen at Wally World.