Registered
4,928 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
I guaranty you this thing had a high capacity fuel tank.
...and adjustable seats!

Anyone know if had one of those exhaust suppression devices?

If only the brave deputies could have heard him coming...:D

Tack

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Only federally and state employed farmers should have tractors!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys turned this thread in a direction I didn't imagine. Leave it to some damn gun nuts ! Makes me so proud !! ;-)

·
Administrator
34,281 Posts
Wow those pictures made me chuckle a little. Amazing what an assault tractor can do to another vehicle.

chuckle a little? I out and out laughed.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Theft.....Tractors.....

Holy crap, we must ban assault tractors!
http://youtu.be/Qh2sWSVRrmo

Edit: Found another link with pictures:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arrest-driving-tractor-seven-police-cars.html
Oddly enough, the assault tractor looks much like any other tractor.
lol....I love this.... They had no way to pursue the guy....And by the way I'm going to steal this u tube you posted..... Why does Dog the bounty Hunter's daughter look like thoughs in the video..... Is it just me......Baby Lisa..........:) You ain't taking my tractor or my guns...... You can have my daughter......:eek:

·
Administrator
34,281 Posts
lol....I love this.... They had no way to pursue the guy....And by the way I'm going to steal this u tube you posted..... Why does Dog the bounty Hunter's daughter look like thoughs in the video..... Is it just me......Baby Lisa..........:) You ain't taking my tractor or my guns...... You can have my daughter......:eek:
Hahaha..........I don't want your daughter..........but I'd take your tractor and your guns. :D

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
What an idiot, sure you cripple thier ability to give chase but in a town that small everybody knows you have a tractor big enough to steam roll cop cars.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
That was one po'd farmer, the guy will probably get 30 years for destroying public property. Now if he'd murdered someone, he'd be out in 7.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
I must admitted to enjoying this story immensely...:)

I mean really...who does not like to see someone with enough balls to poke the bear with a stick!!!

After all, they were harassing the guy over pot. I don't personally smoke the stuff but I do think it's safer than alchol and find it morbidly stupid that we still waste money enforcing laws against it.

Tack

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I'll have you know I have a rock solid alibi ..... I had nothing to do with it :cool:

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
No need to worry about tractor boy. His plight will make him the poster child for why Marijuana enforcement is stupid.

I hope the pot activist help with his defense. The charges are pretty light so I would not expect more that 1 year plus restitution for the damage.

Tack

1 - 20 of 24 Posts