Falling Skies New Season

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by KalashnikovBlood, Jun 19, 2012.

1. KalashnikovBlood

KalashnikovBlood New Member

Does anyone here like the series, or do you hold high hopes for the 2nd Season?

2. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I thought both episodes were really good an I think it holds a good promise for an interesting season. Especially with the conflict that seems to be brewing between the sons vs each other and also with weaver and pope. I believe that Tom will have a big decision to make this season

3. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I really like the show!! I was a little disappointed on the episodes, but the previews for the rest of the season looks really good!! I don't whats going to happen to Ben the middle son with the spikes glowing and the other crap going on with him.

4. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

I really like the show .I thought the series premeire was good .

5. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

I have to watch the Season 2 premiere tonight on the DVR when I get home from work.

6. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Just watched the DVR'd episodes last night. Looks pretty good.

7. KalashnikovBlood

Has anyone heard anything about the new Walking Dead season?

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Ronald Reagan once warned of an alien attack. Whistle-blowers spoke of a symbiotic relationship with aliens underground
    and our military government. Still others whispered at great cost to their lives about the NWO and alien agenda.
    Is the production of this television series merely for entertainment purposes? :confused:

9. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Well...it IS 2012 after all...?

10. KalashnikovBlood

Pope was an excellent addition to the show, he is like the little kid I all of us that loves to blow stuff up.

11. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Not until October....... Bummed that they killed Shane. He was my favorite character.

12. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Shane may have been a douche,but he was a realist. He knew what they were up against and had what it took to survive.he just got a little to pushy for his own good,but he was a good asset to the group

13. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Rick is turning into the same thing now, but he's a sissy at times. I would have shot Otis too like Shane did if they were both going to die anyways. Being a realist in crisissituations is important. What a great show. I love Grimm too though it's different.

14. Tedennis

Tedennis New Member

I have watched since episode one. Can't get enough. This season started good. I watched the cast interviews online afterwards also. That was cool.

15. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I watched Season 2 opener and Compass. Looks good, the 3rd episode is going to be interesting.

16. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

I like the show a lot. Similar to Walking Dead but with aliens instead of zombies.