Failure To Report Sex Abuse-Principal Guilty

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, Nov 6, 2012.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

A San Jose school principal has been found guilty of failing to report sexual abuse of young girls by a teacher. The principal chose to protect the school system instead of his young students. This will make you sick. :mad:

http://www.omaha.com/article/20121106/AP09/121109790

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

The rest of his days on this earth spent in Folsom or San Quentin should show him the error of his ways and put the shoe on the other foot.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The punishment was not severe enough. A second grader is only 7 years old.

4. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I agree with you, two years probation for possibly allowing a life time of damage to a 7 year old. It should have been 10 years in the pen. These people are in positions of trust in the community and should never abuse that trust, for any reason.

5. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

F that, he should hang right along side the sick MF'er that abused the child. I swear if anyone touched my kids there is no law strong enough and no cop brave enough to stop me from catching the bastard and giving him a long, slow pain full death, Viet Cong style.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I agree with this. Protecting a child abuser and refusing to help is almost as serious as the act itself.

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I think it's worse. Pedophiles are sick individuals with bad wiring. They need to be burnt alive.
    Those protecting them are morally bankrupt, they should be skinned alive before being burned.

8. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

BTW: The principal was female.

Every female i know would have called the cops immediately upon learning of the incident. A few of them would have killed the scumbag teacher with a bread knife.

9. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Well they slapped her on the wrist and called it justice. At least her career in education is over but she should have been on the sex offender list along with the scumbag that did the crime. Hopefully the child's family will sue the living crap out of her to boot. A few mill ought to suffice.

10. tri70

tri70 New Member

Not enough justice done! Advocates more bad behaviour. :mad:

11. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I live kinda close to there.... Dang why is it illegal to torture people no matter how much they deserve it?!?