Facebook Screw-ups!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Axxe55, May 7, 2014.

1. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Some good ones there.

3. Axxe55

i thought people might need a little laugh to brighten their moods!:D

4. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Thats some funny ********** right there !................

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

6. Axxe55

ROFLMAO!:D

let us know what you find!:p

7. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Back when I worked at an Acura dealership one of the new mechanics got fired for posting on the NSX forums about how the Corvette is a superior car. Never mind whether it is or not, his posts pissed off a lot of our customers, all of whom are not only quite wealthy but are invariably major movers and shakers in the tech industry (Steve Wozniak is a frequent customer at that dealership and he does own two NSXs for example), so it was no surprise that the idiot was quickly outed. This was before Facebook was founded by a few years, but still worthy!

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It's not so much who you friend but what you say.

9. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I now go on there as little as possible, between being fed up with my former partners, and having no use for drivel. Gator does have a page on there, but after that,..the whole thing can Break for all I care. Just the Folks on this thread with me, 95% of whom are smarter then their Facebook friends list. I happen to have a few very famous current and former athletes and Coaches. I could not care less if I ran into one down the road and was asked where I vanished to. I'll tell them I was busy solving the rest of the worlds problems.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

It's quite gene pool out there.

11. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I hate facebook. Everyone has unfriended me! :D

12. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I have a storage locker near the new Facebook world headquarters. It never ceases to amaze me that virtually every time I drive by there I see at least a couple of people and sometimes a dozen or so taking pictures of themselves next to the big sign. I swear they should put up a camera stand for people too use. Or maybe I can go hang out there and offer to take people's pictures for them for $5.

13. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

If you did,.you would lake a Killing!!!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

14. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

i am seriously considering it. I figure there is no shame in making money off of Faceboobs.

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I only have about 35 friends on Facebook. My kids, some cousins, a few friends. I have refused to "friend" many people who asked to join my Facebook page. I guess I'm a Facebook snob. LOL And I never post much more than chit chat stuff on Facebook.

16. Axxe55

i'll be honest. i do use Facebook occasionally. i use it mainly to keep in touch with family and friends who don't live close. my two nieces do like to send me silly stuff for me to laugh at as well.

but i don't take it very serious in the least. after all, it's only the internet!

17. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I have never,nor will I ever get on facebook. I could care less about knowing about or seeing people of my past or present on an open internet site.
    Facebook is like a live version of the Jerry Springer show,and I can't ever see anything good coming from being a member there.

I belong to several different forums,but very few people actually know who I am on them,and I don't tell too much about my personal life to anyone on them.

18. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I second it!

I do not have Facebook nor twitter, twitter would definitely get me into trouble! I would be the thorn in the liberal community rear!

19. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Nothing yet... :(

20. Axxe55

keep on stalking, errr, i mean looking!:p