Facebook helps family locate member missing since 2010

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Rex in OTZ, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Active Member

Im a Dad, have 3 minor children at home (2 Girls), I find this so far byond unreal its nuts, it smacks heavily of a old Cheech Marin Movie: Born in East LA
    Only in this case a teenage minor Girl runs away from home, she gives some false info when picked up, and ends up getting Deported...................to Columbia????? and she has been detained by Columbian govt for last month and she's pregnant??

U.S. News - 15-year-old American girl mistakenly deported to Colombia

Dallas teen missing since 2010 was mistakenly deported | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

Mom 'flabbergasted' over daughter's deportation | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBMSzw7YhHo]Born In East L.a. - YouTube[/ame]

I dont know about you guys but never in a million years would it of dawn'd on me to check with immigration officals to see if my teen was deported, kinda scarey that could even happen in the USA to a US teen...........makes you wonder just how many runaways have been deported so far Used to worry about drug dealers and pimps sniping runaways, now the Govt too?

This could be be a premo white slaver ring easy, deporting runaway American teens, mainlining them right into white slavers hands over sea's.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

That's pretty crazy.

3. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Darwin at work?

She ran away (for what reason, didn't like household rules?)
    Lied to a federal official

Actions have concequences... in her case they were pretty serious.