FACE the NATION...SUNDAY MORNING with BOB SHAFER...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jul 21, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Bloumburgh is going to be on Face the Nation Sunday Morning talking about gun control with Bob Shafer.....Oh boy here we go...This is going to be all one sided...Maybe we need Ted Nugent on the other side of the table from him...I'm betting all of the Sunday Morning national talk shows tomorrow morning are going to be one sided...

2. mt232

mt232 New Member

Not surprised at all, never could figure out why it's the guns fault when someone decides to go crazy with one. Now the antigun guys are gonna be pushing hard again to get firearms banned as usual.

3. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Every time there is a traffic fatality, DUI, DWI, fender bender..... I am going to email bloomy and urge him to push to ban his giant limo for the sake of public safety. It weighs 5 tons, holds 50 gallons of fuel, can go 80mph. There is no justifiable reason any American should be able to have access to such a dangerous deadly piece of machinery.

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

He would have a clever answer to this, like his guns, his Limo is not operated by him, but by a trained and licensed proffesional...:rolleyes:

Tack

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

20,000 people die each year from the flu. If the liberal scum reporters sensationalized every flu death, the nation would be paralyzed with fear.

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I still would like to see Ted Nugent across the table in this debate....

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

After watching this I have a bad-feeling coming down the road.....Just-Saying...

8. RaySendero

RaySendero Member

William Burroughs quote:

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people that didn't do it!"

9. vincent

vincent New Member

Did you hear Sheifer ask the Aurora PD Chief..."Is it true you found a Batman poeter in the shooter's apt?"...You've GOT TO be shi**ing me!!!!

What in the Sam Hill does THAT have to do with anything besides MSM propaganda?????

Sheifer is a joke

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

What network is Boob Shaefer on?

11. cj84

cj84 New Member

Yea what channel

12. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Speaking of good old Bob...

What do you call two gay men named Bob?

ORAL ROBERTS!!! Hahaha

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

..........cbs.........

14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

KOIN Channel 6 in my are at 8:30 Pacific...10 Minutes out

15. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

It's a nation of entitlement. The vast majority wants to take the easy way out rather than looking deeper to identify and fix the true root cause because it's a lot easier to take away the guns than raising your children to not be a social retard.

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Should be interesting...

It's just Boob Burg but also Americas 51st Governor...Isreals Benjamin Netanauhu

17. cj84

cj84 New Member

Why does it say i posted that at 3pm? Its 10:28

18. fmj

fmj New Member

Better yet, Tom Selleck

Nugent is an idiot, where Selleck would calmly debate, verbally slapping the idiots around, and the idiots wouldnt have a clue they had been slapped.

19. vincent

vincent New Member

They're crying for more gun laws to, and I quote..."Keep guns out of the hands of people like the CO shooter..."....Umm, okay, he had no felonies, was of legal age, no verifiable history of mental illness (as of now) and was within the law to own what he did.

How the hell do you make a law to restrict something based on what someone MIGHT do with them??? People can't even develop a universal IQ test, how do they expect to make an accurate psychological evaluation on ANYONE and then restrict constitutional rights to KBA based purely on a HUNCH?????

Crimeinitaly, they can't even get the numbers of injured straight...I've heard anywhere from 52 to 71 reported in the past 12 hours!!!

Incompetent boobs...every last one of them...

20. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

He's a poor representative for responsible gun ownership IMO.