Face Book !............

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 303tom, Apr 21, 2014.

1. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

This just about says it all................

Attached Files:

2. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Sad but true. Hate Facebook though.. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

3. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i hate facebook and do not use it, so i guess ill have to be alone:)

4. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

^^^^^^^+1 !!!!!!!!!!

5. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I have a facebook site, but have never got the hang of it.
    I post stuff and the next day my facebook page is filled up with other peoples postings!

5e0ddf777b3e11f6cb2c96c85ae80875.jpg

6. TLuker

TLuker New Member

But then you would be like Jack Nickolson! :D

OneFlew-090910-0002.jpg

But then again it might make you like one of the other guys? :rolleyes:

7. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

I hate Facebook also, but got point on your post.

8. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i use Facebook occasionally. mainly to stay in contact with family and friends that live out of town and to stay on top of family functions and such. i very seldom ever post myself.

9. therukh

therukh New Member

FB

Our employer told us not to have a FB account, but I said things that are better left unsaid as it was the only way I could easily communicate with my son when he was deployed all those times as well as now. Glad I kept it for that reason.

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

if an employer ever tried to tell me what i could or couldn't do in my private time, there would be some very un-Christian things said!

one thing i never do is discuss what goes on at work on Facebook. i use mine to wish people happy birthday and such, to keep abreast of birthday parties and reunions and things of that nature. i don't discuss personal or private issues ever on Facebook. sometimes my wife posts vacation pictures and such and talks about them with her friends, but i have a rule about that for her. she can only post such things after we return. people have been burgled when they went on vacation because they posted about being out of town.

11. therukh

therukh New Member

Absolutely! I never tell any plans ahead of time and can't believe the people who tell where they are, where they're going to be and how long they are going to be gone. Why not advertise your absences on a large billboard in front of your house?

12. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Ditto!
    I post a few pro gun topics and Obama BS now and then. I also keep up with a few friends and family. I got a cousin in Phoenix and also in Oregon. Then their are a ton back east in Kansas and Oklahoma I have not seen since I was a kid, haven't heard from them in years also. I did have an uncle that was a radio newsman that reported on 3 mile Island when it happened, he got cancer and died a few years ago. His name was Nelson schock.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  13. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

I post a LOT of pro gun topics & a Lot of Anti-Obama stuff on mine......You guys HAVE TO get into this social media stuff because it is the Only way these kids are going to learn, have you seen some of the stuff they do to show how uninformed people are & if us old-timers Don`t get on there & teach them this country will go to HELL in a hand basket.......So for those of you who say I hate FB or I don`t/won`t use FB got NO right to whine about our kids, because this is their method of communication & if we don`t show them whats right, someone else will show em whats not right, your choose !.............

14. 25-5

25-5 New Member

I hate FB. I joined for 8 hrs years ago. I could not deal with it. However, 303, you have got one heck of a point. Are they listening?

15. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

You won`t know ! You gave up on em................

16. bigjim

bigjim New Member

Face Book is a total waste of time and FBI resources.

Jim

17. 25-5

25-5 New Member

You are doing FB. I asked a question. It was not sarcasm.
    Are they listening? What kind of feedback do you get? I was interested, and you give me BS.
    I did not stop FB because of my political views. Just to much info about to many people and not enough time to deal with it.

18. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Facebook aside, are any of these oil companies thinking about who will pay

for their high-priced gas, when the public is financially stripped of

vehicle affordability by these insane gas prices?

How much is a gallon of gas in Peru right now? 22 cents?

19. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Sorry !................Some of em.............