Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say i really like it here already! After going through multipul threads tonight my eyes are starting to cross from browsing all the info.:D

Im from Maine, and have been so for around 34years. I dont leave the acrage much cept to work really. Ive been building boats for the same company going on 15years, which is just bout half my life. Ther like a 2nd family to me in allota ways.:)

Firearms is somthing ive wanted to get into for years, but not having really anybody to show me ropes growing up it kinda got put on the back burner so2speak. Then a couple years ago sombody on the wifes side decided it would be pertinent to use a gun on another close family member.

After carefull consideration, conversation and understandings were all wrapped up im now full force into somthing i know im going to enjoy.

A older freind from work has taken me under his wing, and im sure much like many of urselves has grown up with firearms. I picked out a cheap .45acp and we headed out back to the range.

I knew i picked the right person when all the time spent was on safety procedure and very lil on actually shootin.

Thanx for havin me,ull see me around im sure :)

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.