Extra Profile fields for weapons

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by fin24000, Nov 3, 2008.

1. fin24000

fin24000 New Member

OK so I was wondering if we could get some extra profile fields, for weapons you own? I know for some members it would be beside the point, as it would take PAGES AND PAGES to cover half there stuff. But then there are some member (like me) who don't have a whole lot and it might be cool to be able to list them.
    I was thinking you could do aether just a Weapons you own field or evan a Long guns you own and pistols you own to organize it a tad more.... Just a thought.

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I'd be against it. I don't like the idea of having an inventory list for someone to use against me. It's pretty easy to track someone down using the internet. An inventory would just be a good tool for thieves and other ne'er do wells.

3. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I agree with Matt that most people here won't want to list all their firearms.

4. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

On a side note I see your in CenText, so am I, where do you shoot?

5. fin24000

fin24000 New Member

generally at my place (30acres) But I really have been meining to check out a range aroung here (cant remember the name) I'm just north of A&M....and on the original topic it could always be an optional field

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

It doesn't matter to me I have no guns they are evil and they hurt people.

7. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

What firearms??? I thought this was a BAMBI Forum...

8. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Let them track me down. At least when they come through my door they know what firearms I have and what they will be in for.:D