Excoooooooose Me..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Mar 11, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well , shackled and confined.! I also don't like much this I-PAD..! No buttons or levers , Blanca.? Nothing is obvious , BLACK MAGIC..! It is in there somewhere!

Data , but no door , duvets , ACK..! Just to go from small case , I've got to hunt.! Need my 9mm. ? :D
    I'm going to have mastered this I-Paddy Thing in 26 hours at most.!:)You all are my "Lab-Rats" for the night ! A test of my cognitive skills.! Glad I'm not Yaul.:)

Trial and error , and error , error , ETC. ! :D Tomorrow will be even more fun for Yauls.!:) Sedated , Opiate-d and who knows , Poetic..? Well have at it , a test.!
    How far can I get with this magical "Micro-Mirror" in a nite. After that , I'm UN-plug-gen.! I fear what might come out of my brain ! I'll spare myself all the innuendos and scrutiny.!:p
    I don't like hospitals , all white and I'm needing Sun-glasses.Don't trust Doctors
    much either.! Professional guessers at best , EeeeK.!

Will I lay dormant ,will I ponder PINK Bullets since this is a Fire-armsForum.?:)
    Lets forge on and see......! Should I make formal apologies now , or wait ?
    Hmmmmm....? I say wait , I will focus on "POLITENESS" and see..! Yo.!
    Another adventure , so be it........! See yaa.! PINK MOOSES.!

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

The iPad app is quite different from the website. You can't "like" posts. There is no wysiwyg posting. You can't see users profile info without clicking on their avatar. You are really limited in your own profile and photos. Kinda sucks, don't it?

3. dango

But I already know you and you me some-what..! A simple phone call will suffice! She's gotten used to my "Foot-n-Mouth" ethics and will respond accordingly..! And laugh..!

Then....again , I may not feel like speaking , Hmmmm..? Biblical ?

Lots of Liken left , "Prepare"..! I'm feelin the need of "Pad and Quill"..!
    EeeeeeK to you all.!

OH NO , MY NURSE BEAST COME-TH.....! Helga..! HELP , A-skeerd.!

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

I haven't yet figured out why these ramblings are so intriguing and entertaining...

It's like a puzzle.

5. dango

It would be "Child-like" curiosity , simple. What lie beyond that closed door ?
    The ms-understood , invokes many a response !
    You have inspired me , !

Like being mentally and emotionally (Constipated) , "I just can't seem to give a crap"..! Petty is petty , all else might be worth a look..?

6. orangello

orangello New Member

OP, have you ever played a game called "world of goo"? This thread reminds me of the Sign Painter's rambling prose.

Hmmmmmm, "wysiwyg", You sir are no spring chicken.

7. dango

On second thought , let this die. I may not be up to it soon enough.See yaa.

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

Oh hell no, kick that iPad's ***.

9. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I log in off a web browser, can like posts, can profiles, etc. even using my eye pad.

10. MisterMcCool

But the app puts the current threads in order of most recent post. I don't hate it. Just loses some functionality.

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

It loses quite a but of functionality. But for some like me, who have no internet at home and use a mobile device exclusively, it eats up much less data.

12. MisterMcCool

I feel your pain.

Attached Files:

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

I really... Don't understand... What's with the picture of slick Willy?

14. MisterMcCool

His answer to anything he couldn't answer... "I feel your pain"

15. trip286

trip286 New Member

Ah...
    I thought his go-to answer was a toss up between "I did not inhale", and "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman"

Remember when everyone thought a blow job was such a big deal? Where are those people who were so up in arms about it, now? After all, the POTUS is butt pounding the entire country. There's a huge difference between that and a little consensual sucky-sucky.

16. dango

So's , BS is universal.? The I-PAD hath kicked my butt , I'm not up to this ,.....
    (Cloud of indifference) , "drug induced" of course.!

Not in the the habit of random Bull-Crap , but of factual BS.! This is methodology and logic in my particular strand of insanity..! Yo..! Yes , It all makes sense to me..!

Hopefully , I will return by Sunday , right now though , I have the feel of a Harley Davidson with all the "Chrome accessories" , Custom..!Bad-***..,but numb! My scrap value has increased..! At least I know my (NET-WORTH)..?

Carry on ...........!

(SMILEY-FACED)..!

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

Nah, stick around. I'll miss you if you don't.

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Dango- just remember-

"I have gone in search of myself. If I get back before I do, please keep me here."

:p;):D

19. dango

Yo , C3 , He went that-a-ways , I ain't seen him..? :confused:

LOL.!:D WOW , MAN , PINK on PINK..! :confused: ACK..!

20. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

What did they put in that IV??