Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
akers06 said:
Those are good guns.....I hunt on public land in southern Ohio ....our season starts April 22nd and I'm counting down the days lol
Yep same here I can wait to see how my gun patterns with some 31/2 shell I shot a box 00 buckshot 31/2 to see how they kick and with a ultra full choke It thru one of the tightest patterns I've ever seen with buckshot

·
Banned
11,760 Posts
bigdaddy573 said:
Yep same here I can wait to see how my gun patterns with some 31/2 shell I shot a box 00 buckshot 31/2 to see how they kick and with a ultra full choke It thru one of the tightest patterns I've ever seen with buckshot
Get you some Federal turkey loads with the flight control wad, best turkey load for the money.

Hevi shot magnum blend is good, too; but at $5 per round.... :eek.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Gatoragn said:
Get you some Federal turkey loads with the flight control wad, best turkey load for the money.

Ya I looked at a box the other day had a 35 dollar price sticker on it for 5 rounds insane im goin to try remington nitro ,winchester xx plus there high velocity and some feds I think im goin to try #5s or 6s depends what I they have

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

That's the same shells I shoot...by far the best lead shells on the market

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am!
I took my first ever bird last spring on my first day out, alone. I used 20ga Federal Flite Control shells in #4 shot.
I just have to not drive off the road while spotting for birds in the early spring! Lots of spots along my commute route where the turkeys like to hang out.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am!
I took my first ever bird last spring on my first day out, alone. I used 20ga Federal Flite Control shells in #4 shot.
I just have to not drive off the road while spotting for birds in the early spring! Lots of spots along my commute route where the turkeys like to hang out.
Awesome it's an addiction and a money pit that's for sure lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts