Excam GT 27, .25 cal.

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Nemo, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Nemo

Nemo New Member

Can anyone give me disassembly-field stripping for cleaning instructions for an Excam GT 27, .25 cal.

I have been able to remove the safety lever by pushing on the dome on the opposite side. This appears to lock everything up. I presume this is the starting point but have had no luck going any further. I have tried pulling the slide both ways but do not want to force anything yet. Thanks!

Also, I found this great forum by googling for disassembly instructions for a Sterling 302, .22 cal, that thread was very helpful.

Nemo

2. General_lee

General_lee New Member

Some pictures of the gun would help a lot.

3. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  4. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

As you can see in this pictures... Excam was the importer of the Tanfoglio GT27
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now it's easier try fo find the user manual of the Tanfoglio GT27 because worldwide was distributed by the name Tanfoglio GT27

Try to contact one of the sellers that offer this gun on many auction web sites and ask politely if he can scan or send to you a photostatic copy of the manual (tell them that you will pay for the expenses)

5. NYPD13

NYPD13 New Member

I have a F.I.E. Titan which is the same pistol. Simply engage the safety (after clearing and removing the magazine), pull the slide rearward and then upward. The slide should come up off the frame rails, then you can allow it to travel forward and off. You can then remove the guide rod and spring (no need to unscrew and separate them). At this point you can rotate and remove the safety lever if you wish. Try this ->http://bryco-jennings-jimenezarms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=542

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  6. cbrknight

cbrknight New Member

GT 27 Dissassembly Problem

My neighbor brought me a GT 27 that smells like it was cleaned with cooking oil. I sprayed it with Rem Oil to loosen it up. I tried to dissassemble it but it feels like the slide is not going back far enough to come off the rail. Anyone have any suggestions?