Ex-Marines

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NGIB, Sep 21, 2009.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I know that once a Marine always a Marine, but I think the exception will be made for this a$$hat (and Murtha)...

Marine Charged With Faking War Wounds for Gain - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Every group of people has some bad apples, the Marines are no exception. Yes, once a Marine always a Marine but if a Marine decides to do something like this they aren't looked at in the same way.

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Nor should they be spitty. If there isn't a special place in hell for guys like this - there should be...

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I would agree with Spitty. Every fraternity of one type or another has it's hang arounds or wannabes.

This is not surprising, but it is sad.

I think for a distinguished service like the Marines, a court martial probably would be the worst punishment.

JD

5. spittinfire

Personally, the worst punishment would be facing every other Marine I meet for the rest of my life with that on my record. My haunting as a Marine is that I never got to go play in the sandbox but my discharge was honorable and I'll never lie about my time. This douche will get a kick in the nuts every time he crosses another Marine for the rest of his life.

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Spitty, I served from late Vietnam thru the first Gulf War and I didn't see combat either. I was ready - but not called. You're correct that real Marines will give this fella his just desserts - both in this world and the next...

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I guess I should have clarified my response. For a REAL MARINE, that would be the worst punishment, the court martial.

This guy has no good coming his way...

8. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Actually this ***** is looking not only at a CM and DD, he's also looking at a possible 30+yr. prison term. Yes, I think Sgt. Budwah will be spending time in the boudoir with Pvt. Hershey Highway...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  9. hogger129

hogger129 New Member

Don't let one bad seed make a bad name for all of them. Thank you to all the ex-Marines. I appreciate your sacrifices.

10. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Just put him in the E-Club at Pendleton or Lejeune,, or any other Marine base,,,, he will be dealt with accordingly,,, all Marines are brothers to all who came before and after,,, he now is cast out,, no greater shame to me.

Jeff

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

He is despicable and a disgrace to the Corps.

12. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

He probably would not care, but, the worst thing that could happen to a Marine, would be to be called a "Disgrace to the Corp" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim...............

13. NGIB

NGIB New Member

On my home forum, one of my buddies (and a Marine) told me:

"This guy will be kicked in the nuts by every Marine he ever meets for the rest of his life."

Sounds good to me...

14. spittinfire

That sounds about right. No REAL Marine will ever show him any sort of respect again.