Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by tjacobson, Aug 2, 2012.

1. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

2. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

I think the link may be broken.

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I used to have 6 brothers and 3 sisters. One day (I'm still thankful I was outside at the time), my dad used the bathroom and it was so bad it wiped out my entire family and left me an orphan. To this day I don't know what he ate for dinner, but whatever it was, they need to regulate it.

4. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Microwave chimichangas I bet.

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be allowed to buy one more than 6 inches, and their numbers should be regulated to one purchase per month. Furthermore there should be a psychological evaluation before purchase.

Do you really, REALLY NEED a microwave chimichanga????:confused:

I mean, the founding fathers never wrote to protect us from government intrusion regarding to chimichanga ownership.

6. kytowboater

Yep, then their sales should be tracked. Their owners registered. They are dangerous.

7. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

News.yahoo.com has it. I cant post links with my dumphone.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Remember the stabbing incident at the Beijing Olympics? Yup, knives can be used to kill people too.

Pig****er (aurora, CO murderer) would have probably been just as successful at killing and maiming people, had he used some home-made incindiery devices (roadflares & gasoline) with some pepper spray.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  9. kytowboater

In chronicle of riddick, he killed a fella with a tea cup...

10. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

My point exactly... I have a chain on my wallet. Should I register my wallet with LEO?

11. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Yea, I think the link is broke... Chinese man killed 8 people in with a Knife somewhere in China. Mad at his girlfriend, he killed her and her parents. Then walked down the street and killed 5 more random???

12. Big-Nasty

Big-Nasty New Member

Yeah that just proves that gun control won't do ****. Lots of people are taking actions to bring up gun control because they believe it will stop the mass killings like what happened in Aurora. Timothy McVeigh didn't use any gun. Wake up America!!!!

13. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Bingo... And aren't we obligated to declare a civil war if needed to protect ourselves from being disarmed? Once our government gets to large to run itself and work for "the people" shouldn't we exercise our rights as the "official board members of the government" that works for you and I....
    Voting has become for the most part, a part of or rights that our youth think is worthless and not for the purpose it was intended... I have to agree.

14. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

WELL I BE DAMMMMMMM, 9 KILLED, AND 4 WOUNDED........................he had his magazine loaded to the top. i wonder what kind of gun he had.......................WAIT, WHAT!!!!! he killed all those people with a knife???? but surely he couldn't have killed that many.........................REALLY?????.....................ARE YOU SURE THERE WAS "NO" GUN???????.............................a crazy did all that with a knife, AGAIN, I BE DAMMMMMMMM!!!!

posted this statement several times to the yahoo comments section, it never once showed up. yahoo is a bunch of liberal a$$hole$ that only like to hear themselves think.

15. orangello

orangello New Member

Chinese efficiency! I have noticed that yahoo can be a bit discerining on the comments section.

16. Rarity

Rarity New Member

They always have been :p

17. Big-Nasty

Big-Nasty New Member

Ice T speaks about gun control. Just found this video on Youtube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GwIbyp4xBU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

18. KalashnikovJosh

KalashnikovJosh New Member

As odious as it might sound to agree with the rapper who made the song "cop killer",the Second Amendment was in fact written so that the people should be armed,as a LAST RESORT,to defend themselves against tyranny from government.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Like it or not,Ice T is literally channeling Jefferson with talk of use of arms in self defense from police.

When the police enforce tyrannical laws without taking into account the inalienable rights of mankind,there comes a point where resistance may not be not only the only choice,but a patriotic duty.

I couldn't blame a guy for shooting a cop who comes to his house and kicks in his door without righteousness any more then I could blame the colonists for shooting English soldiers enforcing the Tax Stamp Act of 1765.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  19. trip286

trip286 New Member

Some of the more hardcore biker types have carried master locks with a bandanna tied through the shackle for years.

One mind, any weapon.

20. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Tim McVeigh destroyed a big building and lots of people with fertilizer, a UHauL and Diesel fuel. Atta and buds killed 5000 and crippled a city or two with flying lessons. Jack the Ripper, The hillside Strangler and lots of others never used a gun. Hell, Barry Oh's never carried a gun and he's killed lots of Americans by allowing the war in Afghanistan to continue.