Everyone has got to see this!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Dearhunter, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

2. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

Ive seen this before. Its so stupid I almost think it was faked.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Gotta be fake. Nobody is that stupid. Right??

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

I feel the same way, and I've seen it before too.

Why was he shooting at targets like 10 feet away? and how about the flinch when it hung? Surprised he can even hit something 10 feet away with a flinch like that...

5. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

6. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Many years ago a local fellow shot himself. He was found with a Navy Arms S/S 12 Ga. muzzle loader. The gun must have failed to fire when the cap was hit. As any Blackpowder shooter knows hang fires are common. He must have looked into the muzzle when the hang fire ignited.:confused:

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

What does one expect to see when looking down the muzzle of a gun? :confused:

8. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

......god?

9. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

We could also say "the light at the end of the tunnel" :D

10. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

yep lol though some people never will see the light :D

11. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I've often wondered the same thing.
    Oh darn, did that wascally wabbit stick a cork in it again? People are strange.

12. Werminator

Werminator Member

It does seem kind of dumb. Also, was he wearing a shell carrier vest? Or just a blaze orange hunting vest? Something seems amiss in my mind...

13. chiefok

chiefok New Member

This guy is one lucky idiot. The person filming didn't even respond. Not the crew I want to be with. How do you spellDUMB?

14. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Pretty sure that camera was on a tripod and he was self filming.

He is so lucky for the way that the barrel shifted as the shot fired.

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

I think its the same thing those idiots expect to see after the car dies and they have no tools no spare parts and zero knowledge on car repair expect to see opening the hood to take a look....

I tend to stop and help people who appear to be in distress on the road. One day a few years ago on a back road in wisconsin i came across a man and wife stopped on the road. Hood up guy peering in intently. Wife yelling at him. I asked if they needed help guy says no he will have it fixed soon. Wife says its out of gas but husband is an idiot.

After a bit she gets pissed and starts walking down the road i asked her if she needs gas she says yes and i offer to go get some. She says thanks so i drive to the next town get a few gallons and come back. She pours it in the tank gives me ten dollars for the gas and starts the car.

I guess if it was a hang fire shotgun she woulda been a widow. Now you may think the wife was smart. But i think she she was more of an idot than the guy. He was born stupid so its not really his fault just bad luck of the genetic dice. She however chose to marry into stupidity lol

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  16. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Never underestimate the power of stupid people. NEVER! They are reproducing, driving, voting....

17. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Here's a documentary on to potential outcome of this chain of events.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
    Ok, so it's not a documentary, it still makes you think. Especially the opening sequence.

18. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Hmm , looks to be a good flick. At the rate we're going I doubt that it will take 500 years for morons to take over the world. :) :(