Ever heard of...

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by Brian_Whitman, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Brian_Whitman

Brian_Whitman New Member

KB Design & MFG?
    Their rifle kits are well priced but I can't find a single review of them anywhere.

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

They have some horrible reviews on other forums.

3. Brian_Whitman

Brian_Whitman New Member

Good to know. Thank you.

4. string1946

string1946 New Member

They used to advertise in Shotgun News quite a bit but I haven't seen one of their ads in a while. A year or two ago I ordered an upper from them and had no issues at all. I got what I ordered in the time frame promised. That has been the extent of my dealings with them. Here's a couple of pictures of the upper I got from them.

Attached Files:

5. Brian_Whitman

Brian_Whitman New Member

Thank you for your reply. Since I posted the question, I actually found out that one of my buddies has an upper just like yours minus the fluted barrel. I checked it out and got to shoot it today. Fantastic! Thanks again! If the rest of their kits are half as good as their uppers, than I may have some purchases to make.

Brian

6. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Being in Howe, Tx. I wonder if they aren't loosely affiliated with Model 1 Sales.

Model one had decent parts, with OK assembly, good enough for most shooters who use them for light range use and hunting.

7. Brian_Whitman

Brian_Whitman New Member

I've actually bought a kit from Model 1. Long wait aside, it is a quality kit that arrived. If there is any affiliation, it's not a bad one.