european american arms 12 ga. / 30.06 over under

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by purehavoc, Feb 14, 2012.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I may be taking one of these on trade here real quick and I cant seem to find much info for value on it . Im not looking to sell it Im looking at taking it on partial trade for some archery equipment and I really dont want to get hosed on the deal . Anyone know about what they are worth , how accurate they are and if its a decent rifle/ shotgun ?
    Thanks
    PH

2. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Well after much searching , Looks like there about $550 new and in the $400 range used , this one has a higher quality 2X scope and comes with some ammo . Sure would make one hell of a SHTF rifle being able to shoot 2 calibers

3. Werminator

Werminator Member

Havoc... I think it sounds pretty cool... nothing more intimidating than both short and long range lethal options...

4. Werminator

Werminator Member

I would be interested in seeing pictures if you have the opportunity...

5. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Same here my grandpa used to have a 22/410 combo man I wish I had the gun

6. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Its coming by tonight , I will be sure to take some pics of it . I think Im going to pick it up sure seems pretty unique even if its not a high end gun , I hear the rifle is spot on and its pretty hard to beat a shotgun you can run slugs, buck shot or what ever else you may thru it . :D

7. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Ya that would be a mean combo for deer season 180gr 30-06 and 00 Buck for the shotgun:D

8. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Sorry crappy phone pics . Millett 2 x20 scope, 100 rds of 30.06, 3 boxes of brineke slugs, and 2 boxes of 00 buck. Think I'm gonna have to do it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  9. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

It's got some wow factor for sure . I figure at the least its good trading material down the road

10. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Ya cuz they r starting to get hard to find

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  11. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Grab it man

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

12. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Y not -- its only money. And it looks cool to handle -- comfy. Nice condition on the face of it.
    I recently got an unfired .22 Mag/20 ga. Savage which I've always considered the super combination for survival, so, it was a requisite addition to the collection. Yeah, it is too long and too heavy, but...

13. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Finally got the deal done and its mine along with the 100 rds of 30.06 ammo ,couple boxes of breneke slugs and a box of 0 buck

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

You shot her yet?

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

15. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

No not yet , I really didnt want to shoot it til it was mine , It had a couple of snap caps in the chambers and I did make sure they both worked properly .
    I really feel kinda bad because realistically I gave about $175 for it in the trade , His deal not mine I just went thru with it :D