Ethics

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Ploofy, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Is it wrong to buy .357s tipped with nitro glycerin and ball bearings if you need it because you sell bonds and there are several convicts who have several thousand reasons to not like you? Obviously a question I'm asking for a friend...

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Well, other than being somewhat illegal and a very unstable and explosive combination with gun powder, is there a specific purpose to your question son? :confused:

3. Biohazard2

Biohazard2 Active Member

Seems like the .357 should work all by itself.
    Why would your friend need the rest of the stuff?
    When a man does this sort of thing, I think a lawyer could prove that the crime was premeditated, therefore "Guilty as charged"

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Are you seriously asking that question? Does what your asking seem reasonable to you? Nitro out of a 357 and ball bearings....Why doesn't he just strap a claymore to the front of his desk?

5. ironsights

ironsights New Member

Wow, even Perry Mason, could not get your friend off for 1st degree murder, give it some thought, you have a weapon, special ammo, and you may know who is going to attack you, tell your friend to hire a body guard cheaper then spending 50 years in the hole.

6. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Even a 158gr Semi wad cutter would stop the average man in his tracks. I use 158gr SP. No need to cut the perp in 1/2! ;) I do have 125gr HP's. :D Just incase I'll feeling feisty. I discharged mine in a alley once. The sound was deafening, it really hurt! Something about the Bonds and convict thing sounds odd. Convicts are in jail! Are they in jail because he sold them junk bonds and they came after him before??

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

YES, it is wrong.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I can't believe anyone even entertained this absolutely idiotic stupid dumb-*** question.

How many times did you watch effing CSI: Last night?

GOOD LORD.....

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Not at all :rolleyes: ..... there is also nothing wrong with slamming your junk in a drawer until you lose the ability to reproduce ;)

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I can see no good reason this topic needs to be continued. Illegal, dangerous, an accident looking for a place to happen and an overall prosecutory wetdream..... Take your pick. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.