Estate Sale Paid off Saturday-High Standard

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Sniper03, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

On Saturday I attended a large estate sale in town near my home. A large amount of guns from the persons collection along with two tables full of knives like Case and others, tractors, cars and other items.
    Then I saw it! The sixth gun up was the pistol. For years I had been wanting to replace one of my favorite pistols that I had sold years ago to buy another special weapon (Custom 40X Remington 308 Sniper Rifle) not having all the money I needed! Still have the 40X today!
    So here it is! A High Standard 6" Victor Military Model 107. My past favorite was also a Victor that I use to shoot Metal Silhouette Competition with. So needless to say the High Standard Victor found a new home. I also found another piece but it will be entered in the bolt hunting rifle section.

Here it is:

Attached Files:

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Nice gun. Congrats.

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

It is was one of those days you will never forget.:)

4. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Way to go buddy, nice find !...........I`m going to one on Saturday to see about bidding on a Win. model 94 in .44 magnum, wish me luck.................

5. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Mdl. 94 .44 Mags are selling very high. I saw one on Gunsamerica go fast for $650 bucks. Who would have thought?:confused: