Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site. I'm a 31 year old collector of pretty much any weaponry, an historic war fanatic and have recently gotten into different guns.
Just an idea of the kind of shooter I am, I have been around IPSC matches, though not yet competed, I used to compete in Centerfire competitions in VA until I joined the military a few years ago.
I am about to start practicing with IPSC competetors and hopefully will be competing myself soon. I'm an NRA member, but not an extremist by any means. As far as my views, I do believe in our constitutional rights to own and bear arms, but I'm not oput picketing or trying to hurt anyone to enforce it. I support laws that support my views, and oppose those that don't. I call it voting, and I have the same ability to write my congressman as any other American.
So, that's me in a nutshell. If there's anyone else around Fayetteville NC area that's interested in a shooting buddy, drop me a line.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome aboard from Fayettenam

Good to have you

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcoming :D

·
Banned
414 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx man, I don't like them pope boys too much, except when they give me a ride to fight a war. lol ;) Seriously though, glad to see someone that knows where I'm at, let me know if you evercome back 'round these parts, ya' hear?

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site. I do believe in our constitutional rights to own and bear arms, but I'm not out picketing or trying to hurt anyone to enforce it. I support laws that support my views, and oppose those that don't. I call it voting, and I have the same ability to write my congressman as any other American.
LeprechaunGunLover to the forum.

I totally agree with you!

cane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts