Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was told by some one i knew that you could take a stripped lower into the store called things remembered. im not sure how far spread this store chain is but they do have a couple locations i know of in WNY. anyway, he said you could take the lower in and havethem engrave whatever you wanted on it. words, pictures. well i would love to put a little engraving on my rifles. but they are not stripped lowers. i thought about calling the store and still might but i figured no one that works there would know what i was talking about. has anyone else heard of this. or does anyone have other ideas as to get them engraved?

·
Administrator
26,146 Posts
There is a problem- falls under gunsmithing. They do not have a license for that. You COULD have them do an 80% receiver for you (not yet a gun) IF they will do that. They mainly do metal plates for plaques, lighters, trophies, etc.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
There is a pic mm.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a problem- falls under gunsmithing. They do not have a license for that. You COULD have them do an 80% receiver for you (not yet a gun) IF they will do that. They mainly do metal plates for plaques, lighters, trophies, etc.
mm thats so strange. and here i thought this would be easy. not finding any WNY gun engravers.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Well I had to get a new phone and its running the new android system so its all kinds of problems. As far as an engraver its a pretty specialized job unless its done by machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts