enfield upgrades

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by KRAGGY69, May 15, 2010.

1. KRAGGY69

KRAGGY69 New Member

:p yea me i took all the scrapmetal to the scrap yard and had enough for a new mag and the worlds ugliest scope mount from ati but at least its just a bolt on no modifying.

[​IMG]

oh yeah the mag was 26 dollars promag 10rd,and scope mount was 26 dollars at combat hunting.com

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. KRAGGY69

KRAGGY69 New Member

3. group17

group17 New Member

Let us know how the promag works. I am really not fond of the sharp edges on the bottom angle of the mag but the price is right. I used the same ati scope mount on my MK4 sporter and have had no problems. I'm not a purist so Enfield's with modern scopes look good to me. Good shooting!

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That scope is way to high. You are going to have to use your top eye to look through that thing.

Why not just leave the scope off?

5. KRAGGY69

KRAGGY69 New Member

:D CP YOU CRACK ME UP i knew somebody was gonna mention that, its not to bad actually,the scopes eyerelief is actually pretty short which makes you snug in alittle bit so its not a cheek weld its a jaw weld to the stock i have my austrailian arms a1am10a2 set up the same way after doing it quite a while this way i find the same spot on my jaw every time and im usually loose slung in so it works great for me im not really a shooting bench freak looking for .25 inch groups at a 1ooyrds im usually standing or laying prone with elbow prop and still get 2-3 inch groups at a 100yrds more than good for kill shots i know its not proper but it works for me.and yes when i get a couple hundred rounds through the mag ill let yall know how it works(mag that is).the reason for the scope is because the peeps with a hole in the rear and post in front i cant seem to get good groups with at all lots o practice and no improvement

Last edited: May 20, 2010