1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
598 Posts
I made it through 40 pages and I will try to read the rest soon. There is a lot of info there and seems to be well written. Thanks for finding/posting that.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I see you found one of my favorite`s, it will tell you about all you need to know..........Read On, Good Luck.
I found it on an Enfield forum. This rifle is one of the best purchases in my 50+ years of shooting. A whole new world.
I have just read a bit on this site. Later with a cigar and some Makers Mark I will enjoy it further.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Take my word for it you will get a lot of enjoyment out of the Enfield`s, have fun with em.................

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GunLover1969 said:
I'm really looking forward to shooting it.

.303 rounds are a little pricey.

Where do you purchase your .303 ammo?
I bought Privi Partisan from Midway USA for under a double saw buck ($20). Good stuff for factory, then reload. Neck size if you only have one Enfield. When the weather breaks I have different loads to try for my Enfield Rifle No.4 MKII.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
wow hadn't found that site before, i'm glad you posted it.

my Enfield Mk. I No. I is a bit worn out, might make an okay deer rifle but the best i've got is roughly 6" groups at 100 yards. oh well, it was given to me so i have no monetary attachment to it. it will make a beautiful wall hanger above the fireplace, when i have a fireplace to hang it over

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just tried out my enfield No4 mk 1......anybody no where I can buy a extractor spring?...
There are links on another forum: enfield-rifles.com
Also just google enfield no.4 mk1 extractor spring.
I would advise getting an extractor as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts