End of the world?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ruzai, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Ruzai

Ruzai New Member

How do you think it will end? You can only give one response per post and no double posting.

You can give something that is a "without rule of law" as well, it'd be the end of the "civil" world after all.

I say Zombie Politicians. *coughHillarycoughClintoncough* :D

2. opaww

opaww New Member

I think Aliens from planet 9 will return and evict us, for so they can develop this realistate

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

A technical version of a Marshall Applewhite's, Heaven's Gate clan, will steal six of the world's most powerful hydrogen bombs and place them along the Mariana Trench.

Their leader will sue the world for peace. Just when it appears the extortion plan has a chance to work, a militant splinter group inside the cult detonates the bomb array and the earth splits in half and spins into oblivion.

(What a wast of all my ammo!)

4. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

i just got done reading "one second after" -it's about the USA getting hit with EMP's which isnt that much of a stretch....

so guess thats whats in my head right now...as far as EOTW stuff

5. Brad

Brad New Member

6. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Earth will be destroyed to make way for a hyperspace bypass. You will know it is imminent when the dolphins leave.

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Everyone on the planet will fart at the same time, the gas will ignite, and that's all she wrote...

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

We will all be killed off like Deer by them DAM DIRTY APES.

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Global warming will kill us all.

10. junho806

junho806 New Member

Jesus will come back to separate the sheep from the goats
    :)

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Honey bees go the way of the dinosaur, no pollination means no food, no food equals riots, cannibalism, sanctuary in Vermont/Maine area.... and I'll finally have my tank. :cool:

12. user4

user4 New Member

Obamanation 2012

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

There will be none because Cpt Kirk will come back in time and save us.

14. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Only if Jack allows Kirk to come back in time as Jack may want to handle this himself...

15. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

All the nonsensical drivel that is soaps and reality shows will gain consciousness. One day a Pentagon computer tech will be watching Biggest Loser, thus providing an opening for the Entity to emerge through. Taking over the might of the United States the Entity will by threats of nuclear holocaust make everybody wear their hats sideways, drink yagerbombs, be commanded by exercising drill instructors, and all live in the same apartment while singing horrible pop music until one can be crowned a winner.

16. LegatoRedrivers

LegatoRedrivers New Member

I don't like to make guesses, but I've always heard that somewhere between 70% and 99% of the worlds population will be toast when (enter apocolyptic event here) happens. I've always played the odds, so I'm betting I'll be dead. You should see my credit card bills. :p

17. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Tango learns how to spell, and takes over the world...one douche at a time.

18. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

the earths rotation switches causing earthquakes, tidal waves and extreamly violent volcanic eruptions..... yellowstone national park will destroy us all. except me :D because ill be hanging with chuck norris

19. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

When are sun burns out, lights out.

20. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I support Dave's "Synchronized Flatulence" theory.