Firearms Talk banner

El Paso Saddlery Holster

169 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Notrighty
Nice fit, easy draw and re-holster, awesome finish! I ordered it last November and it finally arrived today. I'm thinking the wait was definitely worth it.
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
mrm
WOW! Fantastic

I haven't seen leatherwork that nice since my uncle did it back in the fifties. It's very time consuming and a true art form.
Really nice work. It's been a while since I'd seen their product. Darn few places doing anything similar these days. Thanks for posting.
El Paso Saddlery has always been known for very fine work. They aren't cheap, nor fast, but you get what you pay for!
YES, That is one fantastic holster and craftsmanship!
My Uncle Bill was a leather craftsman and did work that good. He did Holsters from Law Enforcement, Cowboy Riggs, Pancakes and other holsters with detailed and fantastic designs from Basket Weave to other designs.
Like the one in the picture simply fantastic as well. He did Leather Womens Purses, Golf Bags and Saddles. He is surely missed, besides being my Uncle he was a best friend.
But once again I am impressed with the work done by El Paso Saddlery Co.

Ron
That is definitely a beautiful holster, but am I the only one that isn't a fan of the large free advertising?
Reactions: 2
That is definitely a beautiful holster, but am I the only one that isn't a fan of the large free advertising?
I assume that part can be removed.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts