Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...who has, and still will, put himself in harms way to protect and preserve the Constitution of these United States of America. (That includes the 2nd Amendment, erroneously labelled as "Optional" by many.)

I'm also an awesome guy with a great, albeit rather sick, sense of humor. As open-minded as anyone could hope to find; knowledgeable and well-trained. A serious, life-long gun owner and supporter of both CCW and open carry.

As long as my safe still has room in it, I will continue to add to my armory. Ugly and inexpensive or custom and spendy...don't care. If it goes "bang!" when I pull the trigger, I like it.

Currently studying to obtain my FFL and, eventually my Class 3. Also toying with the idea of sharing my oversized brain ("Look at the big brain on Brett!") and it's gun-related contents with others by becoming a certified Handgun Instructor... Or maybe I'll just buy an ice cream truck... Who knows.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
If you're lookin' for an online dating thingie you musta punched the wrong key.

If you are here for the Gun Stuff then;

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Dear Educated and Well Mannered,

You must have taken a wrong turn...this forum is plum chock full of uneducated, tobacco spittin, knuckle draggin, neandretals who stick to their bibles and there guns.:cool:

...but they do know a lot about everything that goes bang so maybee you'll fit in? :)

Welcome

Tack

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts

You must have taken a wrong turn...this forum is plum chock full of uneducated, tobacco spittin, knuckle draggin, neandretals who stick to their bibles and there guns.:cool:

...but they do know a lot about everything that goes bang so maybee you'll fit in? :)

Welcome

Tack
Speak for yourself. I don't do no tabacco spittin'. :)

WELCOME!!

I think you'll fit in just fine here.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts

WELCOME!!

Dang, nuttin hotter than gal who can out shoot and out spit her date.:cool:

Tack

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
If you're lookin' for an online dating thingie you musta punched the wrong key.

If you are here for the Gun Stuff then;
Funny!.......

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts

WELCOME!!

Dang, nuttin hotter than gal who can out shoot and out spit her date.:cool:

Tack
Well, I don't spit tabaccy because I smoke stogies. :D I clench that stogie in the space where I'm missing those teeth.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts

Welcome

Tack
Speak for'un 'urself Tack, I don' drag my nuckles. it'ern ruin my nails. Don' no much 'bout them banging sticks either though.

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Ain't we the ladies, Vincine? :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Huh...I think this forum place-thingy will be just fine...I likes mah wimmin ta gots sum fire inside!! Heh... Thanks all...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts