EDC picture thread...

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by combateffective4, May 16, 2013.

1. combateffective4

combateffective4 New Member

This isn't what I carry but awesome picture.
    Any edc active shooter kits.
    Any micro rigs or carriers... Kept in cars ect!

flickr_1354676477490.jpg

2. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I like the wallet and the iPhone, but I'd leave the rest of it. I hate lugging crap around. A vest and a Glock 17 is enough.

That watch looks like it could be used as a weapon. Holy shnikes, batman!

3. mrwright252

mrwright252 New Member

I have to take some pics but i carry my fnp 9 two extra mags two pocket knives a headlamp and flashlight a couple of bic lighters spare batteries for my lights some para cord bracelets and bottled water and a smartphone loaded with helpful apps like a compass field manuals etc.

4. combateffective4

combateffective4 New Member

That's cool would l like to see

5. Malcap

Malcap Member

Nice array for the day. Many of us have different versions. I do wear a khaki vest although some don't recommend it. I need a lot of pockets for sunglass, reading glasses, extra mags, pens, cell phone, etc. Plus 5.11 tactical pants. Walking "man bag" stuff.

6. jk2010

jk2010 New Member

ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1461788605.801780.jpg

This is my edc, plus a cell phone and I typically never have cash on me..... Because I'm married of course

7. HKNUT

HKNUT New Member

[​IMG]

Heres my daily EDC and pocket dump.

8. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

Don't mean to go off on a rabbit trail but what are the legalities of handcuffs minus a badge? I know technically 49 states citizens arrest is legal but nearly no cops knows it. I just think a citizens arrest would be the exception and not the rule in nearly any scenario. Perhaps the better question is what is your motivation for carrying handcuffs?

9. HKNUT

HKNUT New Member

my badge is in my wallet when I'm not on duty. As far as your question goes ,all I can say is check your state and local laws.

10. TankTop

Makes more sense now, carry on. I can imagine very few instances where I would effect a citizens arrest and even then after getting their identity I doubt I would try too hard to keep them prisoner, just too much liability.

11. Malcap

Malcap Member

OK, here's my EDC carry drawers and stand. I have to decide what to carry today. Pistol is usually S&W 9 Shield with CTC Green Laserguard sight. Contents: I-Beam watch with internal flashlight, Spydercos, Kershaw, TDI, etc. 9mm backup mags various capacities, .38 Spl. +P ammo for old Smith 342 Titanium Airlite option, retired LEO shield, fat wallet/office, remote/keys for 2010 Xterra, key fobs, flashlights, cell phone, odds n' ends surplus residual left-over items on the bottom drawer with backup 911 cell. I always like to see people's EDCs because each one is a separate personality. Yes I color-code the drawers because I'm old now. How about lady EDCs?

Attached Files:

12. Minorcan

Minorcan Member

I was wondering about that also. Were they for recreational or professional use. Makes more sense now.

13. 1895gunner

1895gunner New Member

Here is mine.

[​IMG]

1895gunner

14. TankTop

Really, a Ford?

15. HKNUT

HKNUT New Member

Bothactually, my girl says theres a lot more than 50 shades here! :D

16. 1895gunner

1895gunner New Member

What else is there?

1895gunner

17. Malcap

Malcap Member

That pistil looks like a Titanium Airlite Ti which is my alternate carry, but could be a Airweight.

18. 1895gunner

1895gunner New Member

It is an Airweight. I really like how it handles and shoots.

1895gunner

19. Malcap

Malcap Member

Everyone loves J-Frame pistols and S&W keeps adapting them with the more recent (last 16 years or so) Titanium and Scandium .357 frames. Nice pocket, back-up, ankle, belt and shoulder handguns. I have an old 1970s Seventrees, Ltd. (if you want to check on this company Google "Paris Theodore") shoulder holster with dump-pouch for mine. I had to order a new harness for it from Ken Null's company. Rarely use it but it's a must have. The leather is wet-fitted to a J-Frame so no snaps or straps on the holster. I have pocket Remora holster, an general ankle rig, and a Serpa belt rig. If you want to have a nice light elastic rig for the ankle try DeSantis' Apache holster. I used one for a few years and gave mime away because the elastic starts to wear but it lasts a long time and is super lightweight. I had a Galco ankle rig but didn't like it solely because it was too "spongy." Save Carry!

20. HKNUT

HKNUT New Member

Well Ive changed up one of the ARs. Kinda a happy birthday to me present. this is what the one I posted earlier in this thread now looks like minus the cans that I'm waiting on the stamps for and the optic I have to pick up when it comes in. [​IMG]