East liverpool oh gun dealers

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by coddy212, Oct 1, 2012.

1. coddy212

coddy212 New Member

Ok after going to three different dealers I came to the conclusion that Ohio firearm dealers don't wanna make money all of them are *** wholes. No one wanted to take the time to work with my wife. She is recoil shy and unable to pull most slides back on the semi. So I said maybe you should look at the revolvers and we got attitude from hell. Does anyone know a dealer near here that are helpful and not marked up 100+ on their msrp?

2. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Give it a month or so, prices will come back down after the election.

3. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

Just cross the border, I live 20 min away and my lgs has some good deals

4. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

Just play along with your LGS. Let your wife handle guns until she finds something she likes. Then buy the gun online. Buds gun shop always has fair prices. I recently bought a Ruger Blackhawk Convertible from buds. I saved $50 by buying from Buds. I had the gun delivered to a LGS that charged a $40 FFL and still saved $50. A funny thing happened when I bought my P95. The LGS offered a better price than Buds on the P95. Sometimes you just have to put the LGS in their place.

Most of the time when you buy a $500+ gun you will save money online because you pay no sales tax out of state.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012