Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
New M&P Compact 9mm
You're gonna have to do a lil bit better than that dude. Pics, story behind getting it, what do you think of it, stuff like that.

Your complete thread consisit os "New M&P Compact 9mm" A lil on the weak side if you want some replies. Put a tiny effort into getting us excited about your new toy. Again!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah... Come on! Don't be a tease! Let's see some photos! Lemme hear a dramatic story about how it came to be.

Congrats on the new gun. Enjoy it! :D

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Oh yeah? You oughta see what I got for early Christmas!

Posted pics and story elsewhere.......

·
Registered
629 Posts
beaglesam said:
Put the Apex trigger in it, you will not be disappointed.
I agree with that completely. Put the Apex on my .40c and it is perfect. I hear the Shield triggers aren't too bad. Maybe S&W is getting the hint.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just made a deal on a 40c. I sold my bodyguard 380 beginning of last month thinking I was going to build my first ar this year. But I'll wait until it chills out a bit. So needed to get a compact for this summer carry. I was looking at the Walter pps, xds, lc9, and the m&p after holding and looking at all of them the m&p just felt right. I am looking forward to having a gun that I can actually get performance parts for. I think my next purchase will be a 9mm barrel and mags. Then I will do trigger and sights. So glad I have all of you to count on for knowledge and tips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts