Early Xmas Present

Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by TMLAROCK, Dec 9, 2012.

1. TMLAROCK

TMLAROCK New Member

New M&P Compact 9mm

2. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

You're gonna have to do a lil bit better than that dude. Pics, story behind getting it, what do you think of it, stuff like that.

Your complete thread consisit os "New M&P Compact 9mm" A lil on the weak side if you want some replies. Put a tiny effort into getting us excited about your new toy. Again!

3. heymatthew

heymatthew New Member

Yeah... Come on! Don't be a tease! Let's see some photos! Lemme hear a dramatic story about how it came to be.

Congrats on the new gun. Enjoy it! :D

4. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Oh yeah? You oughta see what I got for early Christmas!

Posted pics and story elsewhere.......

5. TMLAROCK

TMLAROCK New Member

First 100 rounds out of the box. I gotta get used to the trigger pull. Love it 9mm m&p compact

image-1937667033.jpg

6. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Still a little lacklustered! I'm anxious to shoot one of these m&p pistols though. Still waitin for someone I know to buy one.
    Enjoy your new gun!

7. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Put the Apex trigger in it, you will not be disappointed.

8. danolator

danolator New Member

I agree with that completely. Put the Apex on my .40c and it is perfect. I hear the Shield triggers aren't too bad. Maybe S&W is getting the hint.

9. ccrape

ccrape New Member

+1 on the apex kit put one on my 40c and shield 9, terrific mod.

10. krosskelt

krosskelt New Member

Just made a deal on a 40c. I sold my bodyguard 380 beginning of last month thinking I was going to build my first ar this year. But I'll wait until it chills out a bit. So needed to get a compact for this summer carry. I was looking at the Walter pps, xds, lc9, and the m&p after holding and looking at all of them the m&p just felt right. I am looking forward to having a gun that I can actually get performance parts for. I think my next purchase will be a 9mm barrel and mags. Then I will do trigger and sights. So glad I have all of you to count on for knowledge and tips.